The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

22 minutes ago, N4L said:

Because there is no reason to telegraph whatever slappy knew to the scum.

Or to TOWN apparently either.

Why should I tell everyone everything he knew? That would include the wrong people in that group.

We are at the point in the game where we KNOW he was TOWN and it was obviously information about scum. Hiding information about SCUM is inherently anti town at this point in the game.

I memorized what was on there so it's not like I burned it without reading it.

LOL

I can always tell people I trust (whicker, forge)

How are you going to tell them? You can't PM them!!!! 

Not sure what I have done to be anti town?? I voted for touch n1 because I didn't buy the 'lynch pickle because it's orcas twin' narrative that touch was pushing. I've said that repeatedly and touch keeps saying 'that wasn't my reasoning' but he won't actually explain his reasoning beyond that. so that's on him for not giving a better reason

Aside from making barely any interactive moves, HIDING information, refusal to say what you're doing/how you're doing it, etc. You are making zero attempt to scum hunt either or substantially engage anything/anyone.

N2 I voted matts because forge said he was not aligned with nacho, who died and was good. Seemed pretty straight up to me at the time 

N3 I voted bcb because it seemed like he blocked whicker's investigation on N2. He said he was helping whicker, which I didn't believe at the time. Seems like that was wrong in hindsight especially after swag was the one that outed him and the fact he ended up being evil

N4 I voted swag super early in the day then decided I didn't trust whicker so I decided to go cheese, who we knew 100% was scum, before swag killed himself. Then whicker asked me to switch to touch so I did, at that point, he had been proven right about swag, which made me trust him 

N5 I voted touch after whicker and forge had him come up as evil aligned 

N6 now I've voted ksj just like everyone else 

WHAT EXACTLY SCREAMS ANTI TOWN??

See above. Throw in you early voting patterns and those don't exactly inspire confidence, especially the BCB vote.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Well I’ve won a game solo as a claimed friendly other. I know what the game is. You’re less a threat than scum but you’re not town 

I'm also the second most powerful person in this game to help town so long as you're alive.  

Just now, MWil23 said:

So, just to be clear, Orca allows you to mimic the same person on consecutive nights?

I don't have consecutive night mimics. Only odd nights. And yes, I can pick the same person back to back. I will have an alignment invest tonight if I choose to use it. 

46 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You eat a piece of paper

You find nothing to grab

Dancing party

High five a dancing Whicker

You grab Whicker and begin waltzing 

You punch N4l but power through the shock and get the note. Its blank

How was there nothing to grab lol

<I am sick of not finding anything so I go to the closet to take a nap>

@The Orca