The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I would agree, but he clearly knows Orca's mind and can worm his way out of lynch situations. He's guessed like 4 out of 5 correctly. Read back and see. We need to save him for last or hope the other faction just takes the L and does us a favor by hitting him.

Wow.  Odd way to write that. 

I guess creepy (you) and evil would want to kill me since I've owned this game. Too bad I'm gonna win it alongside whicker.  Still not sure which one should get MVP.  I'd say me honestly.  

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Wow.  Odd way to write that. 

I guess creepy (you) and evil would want to kill me since I've owned this game. Too bad I'm gonna win it alongside whicker.  Still not sure which one should get MVP.  I'd say me honestly.  

Oh goodness 

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Mwil (creepy)

Forge (indy)

Jason (I'd lean evil)

Squire (indy)

Maybe 1 more  evil  between n4l/counselor/daboyle

So yeah that is up to 5 more scum.  You all think that is too many.  Remember we started with 29

Started with 29 

Only 3 scum have flipped.  If we count ksj that is 4

22-7 (whatever break down you want I just lumped all scum togther) if 3 acum are left alive 

21-8 if 4

20-9 if 5

@Whicker you really don't think 5 scum could still be alive.....