The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Okay. So I think it’s Squire and you. MWil and Counselor. And Forge 

You are turning your mvp performance into an lvp

So you are saying I am what alignment?

If I were creepy then I bussed touch and ksj and let them both die instead of telling them the answer to their word association.  

If I was evil I had to do the same with cheese 

You realize that if I was scum I could just answer all of these and no one would be lynched, right?

Hell I could just sit back and tell ay partners I had to do the same bc they wouldn't be getting lynched either lmao. 

I also have had both of my alignment invests nail touch and ksj.  

My night move ended swag

Yeah I think I am the MVP, well that is until you let mwil kill me bc you are so blind to the obvious.  

40 minutes ago, N4L said:

So I'm confused how @Forge wins. You just survive? I think you said that earlier. That's kinda sketchy tbh 

Not sure how many mafia games you have played, but this is one of the most common third party roles (serial killer and cults being two others). Basically, I can survive with either group (hence my prior comments about not caring who wins their game of thrones), i just have to be alive at the end. And trust me when I say, that is much harder than it sounds, as most in here would attest. 

Just now, Forge said:

Not sure how many mafia games you have played, but this is one of the most common third party roles (serial killer and cults being two others). Basically, I can survive with either group (hence my prior comments about not caring who wins their game of thrones), i just have to be alive at the end. And trust me when I say, that is much harder than it sounds, as most in here would attest. 

He's trolling you because he's EVIL.

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

Interesting. So at some point it would make sense for you to go with the other side and lynch us good guys 

forge do the right thing 

15 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You are turning your mvp performance into an lvp

So you are saying I am what alignment?

If I were creepy then I bussed touch and ksj and let them both die instead of telling them the answer to their word association.  

If I was evil I had to do the same with cheese 

You realize that if I was scum I could just answer all of these and no one would be lynched, right?

Hell I could just sit back and tell ay partners I had to do the same bc they wouldn't be getting lynched either lmao. 

I also have had both of my alignment invests nail touch and ksj.  

My night move ended swag

Yeah I think I am the MVP, well that is until you let mwil kill me bc you are so blind to the obvious.  

So your presence trivializes the game. You, by mechanics of the game outside your role, are lynchproof and make all your teammates lynchproof. Is that what you’re saying?

So shall we break this down? 

28 people in game per sign up sheet, not 29 as pickle counted, unless he's counting Mwil twice for the revive. Slappy is 00, however hte numbers around him go from 2 to 4, so he's basically number 3. 

Assuming KSJ is in fact creepy, 5 scum have flipped, not 4, as Pickle indicated (Swag, Cheese, KSJ, Touch, Nacho 2.0). 

4 + 4 factions is 28.5% of the total game, which is perfectly in line with a standard Mafia game. 1 other (me), would bring the total to 32%, which again, is fine. Admittedly, there could be a second other in there, as that would still only be slightly less than 36%, or a faction set up of 4+5, but that would likely mean that there is not an other. Either way, including squire, you're looking at the same subset of 4 anti towns remaining at max. 

There are 10 players left

1. Forge
  2. Whicker
  3. Mwil
  4. Pickle
  5. Squire
  6. Counselor
  7. Llama
  8. Jason
  9. N4L
  10. Butters 

With Whicker unable to vote, there are 9 votes available. If there are more than 4+4 traditional scum with Squire as an indy, it's game over for town. Plain and simple. This is not how this day has played out. If there are 4 traditional scum remaining, that is going to include Squire.