The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’m not creepy and I’m town. A man in a chainsaw appeared last night. And if it’s so defective, what do you care? I’ll die. Give me a gun or two since you’re scum that helped your brother make this game and know all the answers. I’ll expedite this game now. I’ll shoot Jason or N4L or squire, your choice 

Only way you get roleblocked is if you have a move.  You claimed vig.  So you tried to hit someone last night...who was it? You gonna hit them again tonight 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Only way you get roleblocked is if you have a move.  You claimed vig.  So you tried to hit someone last night...who was it? You gonna hit them again tonight 

You shoot Jason then you coward. Otherwise give me a gun and I will. 

44 minutes ago, N4L said:

Interesting. So at some point it would make sense for you to go with the other side and lynch us good guys 

forge do the right thing 

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

Vote Count

2 Mwil- Bantle, Pickle

3 Squire- Mwil, Forge, Counselor

1 Forge- N4L

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Okay and I don’t believe you can solve each one of them so therefore Cheese and Touch/KSJ would still be dead if you are scum 

Go with whatver you want to believe.  But it's the truth.  I think the only one I couldn't get was matts and I would have gone with zombieland so it would have been close but not correct.  

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

The Orca wakes up from his slumber and hears @kingseanjohn utter the phrase "Valkyrie"  

tumblr_p169dnEzGo1wrs7zoo1_400.gif

@kingseanjohn is back in the game (can not vote or interactive move today)

"Bring me the next challenger...I need to see some blood NOW!!!!

It's not impossible @Whicker. It's a miracle that someone else can do the work. 

@kingseanjohn congrats on the extra life.  Looks like we gotta kill you again lmao.