The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

52 minutes ago, Forge said:

@N4L

How do you justify voting for me if you're town when Squire has also claimed independent survivor and has a highly impactful move at this juncture and has made decidedly negative, anti town moves throughout this game? Curious for the reasoning on that. 

I was questioning your allegiances and appealing to the masses. I guess it didn't work, the parties in question aren't voting the way I am suggesting, and now that kjs is back it changes the numbers. 

You were the swing vote, based on your own calculations. You being able to win with either side made you dangerous for the good guys

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I don’t have a hit and then YOU SACK UP AND SHOOT TWO THEN YOU CLOWN COWARD.

YOU HAVE A HIT.  

You were roleblocked and informed of that.  Only way that happens is if you put in a move.  You claimed vig so it has to be a hit unless you are claiming other moves now....

X shots don't get burned from roleblocks so you have to have whatever move you used to use again tonight 

4 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

Couple different ways you could go. Squire has been rigging the votes by playing games with people. Mwil can kill people during the night. Bantle blocks people. Forge is not town. Any of those can be viable options for the good guys to take down 

I'm no expert at the game so I'm not gonna tell you to vote someone 100%. You protected squire so you must feel something towards him. Bantle seems like he has no idea what he is going so idk if killing him does much. Forge could be good or could be bad, we really don't know 

9 minutes ago, N4L said:

I was questioning your allegiances and appealing to the masses. I guess it didn't work, the parties in question aren't voting the way I am suggesting, and now that kjs is back it changes the numbers. 

You were the swing vote, based on your own calculations. You being able to win with either side made you dangerous for the good guys

It didn't work because there is no logic behind it. And most certainly not now. 

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

YOU HAVE A HIT.  

You were roleblocked and informed of that.  Only way that happens is if you put in a move.  You claimed vig so it has to be a hit unless you are claiming other moves now....

X shots don't get burned from roleblocks so you have to have whatever move you used to use again tonight 

I hope he does