The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

1 minute ago, Forge said:

What's the difference between them and mwil

We killed mwil because we wanted to make sure you stayed alive. Felt we owed you that much 

Block + kill ensured your survival 100% 

Only difference is that it's slower. Don't feel bad about it. Mwil called you Judas and then we both killed him. I'd say that level of overkill is actually badass 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Then I'm not really sure why you're asking? Just looking to see if there was a specific reason for mwil?

Llama claimed commuter, but I was able to vote block him on n4, so either he is lying or it is odd night/x-shot.

Counselor could be pgo?

Just now, squire12 said:

Llama claimed commuter, but I was able to vote block him on n4, so either he is lying or it is odd night/x-shot.

Counselor could be pgo?

Hasn't considered that thought on counselor, but you could be right. Would explain why he said he's "vanilla"

The llama thing I thought about very briefly, but in my experience, commuter is x shot, and I think it likely that he's vanilla now. Didn't factor into my decision.

• Like 1