The NFL season is upon us....Week 1 GDT

Bucketheadsdad

4 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

It was certainly catchable since he touched it. But Davis didn't even touch him. Ndjuku wasn't going to catch it at all because his hands are suspect.

I thought the opposite.  Davis did hit him early but there was no way he was going to catch it anyway.

3 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

It was certainly catchable since he touched it. But Davis didn't even touch him. Ndjuku wasn't going to catch it at all because his hands are suspect.

davis forearm was in the small of his back like pushing a rebounder out of position in basketball.  Tickytakc call, but saying he didn't "touch him" is patently false.

Just now, Verbs said:

Hey maybe training camp is important Bell?  Like getting you conditioned and ready for the real games..

Bell has had like 2 touches and neither of them failed because he wasnt ready or conditioned.   

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I mean this certainly couldn't be signs that Ben only played 13 snaps in Pre-Season and Le'Veon played none... Offense looks downright disgusting against a crap Browns Defense.

This is where Bell's brilliant holdout comes back to haunt us.  I'mma need you to show the hell up when you're getting paid $12M/year dumbazz.  

4 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I mean this certainly couldn't be signs that Ben only played 13 snaps in Pre-Season and Le'Veon played none... Offense looks downright disgusting against a crap Browns Defense.

might not be as good as advertised , but maybe it is just rust. Terrible  regardless. 

Archived