Week 4 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Denver Broncos

Joe_is_the_best

15 minutes ago, iLikeDefense said:

Perhaps we move Harris to 34DE and have Purcell start at NT? Have to think harris would be better in that role.

I think you try any combinations possible at this point, so long as it doesn't come at the expense of DeMarcus Walker and Dre'Mont Jones getting a lot of playing time. 

Well Jerry Attaochu is an EDGE. Actually a decent player, but just always hurt. Releasing Bierria probably means Joe Jones is back. Good for special teams and please give the man a shot at ILB. He's played one half of NFL snaps on defense and looked good. 

Anderson is a ball of clay for Munchak and Kup to get their hands on. Sounds good. 

Edited by BroncoBruin

50 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Well Jerry Attaochu is an EDGE. Actually a decent player, but just always hurt. Releasing Bierria probably means Joe Jones is back. Good for special teams and please give the man a shot at ILB. He's played one half of NFL snaps on defense and looked good. 

Anderson is a ball of clay for Munchak and Kup to get their hands on. Sounds good. 

For all the Chargers games I watch complete brain cramp there.  Wish I could say he’s likely to be a long term piece. Effort guy who benefitted a lot from the attention Bosa and Ingram got.  Wasn’t a great run stopper so that’s an issue.  But obv a free ticket so why not. 

Bierra has zero upside so glad either way.  Any T prospect is a better idea than low ceiling guys.  

4 hours ago, Broncofan said:

For all the Chargers games I watch complete brain cramp there.  Wish I could say he’s likely to be a long term piece. Effort guy who benefitted a lot from the attention Bosa and Ingram got.  Wasn’t a great run stopper so that’s an issue.  But obv a free ticket so why not. 

Bierra has zero upside so glad either way.  Any T prospect is a better idea than low ceiling guys.  

Well he was drafted a few years before Bosa and was paired with Ingram. He was always hurt but flashed a lot. I liken him to Shaq but dude was always injured which may have sapped some explosion. He’s been with 4 teams in the last two years which doesn’t bode well for him.