could Urban Meyer's be interested in being Washington new head coach

Geno

I would like to see Urban Myers be our new head coach Dwayne Haskins will be good with Myers he could turn things around maybe give us an 8 and 8 season this year 10 _6 next year fire Bruce Allen Doug Williams to be our new team president o and the wide receiver we got from Ohio State this year looks very good very promising Ohio State players on the on offensive  Alabama players on defense  trade Trent Williams  and Josh Norman and to Jacksonville jaguars for Jalen Ramsey and our future will look bright

Edited by Geno

1 hour ago, Geno said:

I would like to see Urban Myers be our new head coach Dwayne Haskins will be good with Myers he could turn things around maybe give us an 8 and 8 season this year 10 _6 next year fire Bruce Allen Doug Williams to be our new team president o and the wide receiver we got from Ohio State this year looks very good very promising Ohio State players on the on offensive  Alabama players on defense  trade Trent Williams  and Josh Norman and to Jacksonville jaguars for Jalen Ramsey and our future will look bright

It was Ryan Day who was good with Dwayne Haskins. When Meyer came back after being suspended the first month of the season last year he wanted to run more zone-read with Haskins and for a few games Haskins played worse.

On top of that, I don't want Meyer to be our HC or any college HC TBH.

We need to find a young coordinator - and there are plenty of them - who deserve a shot at a HC job and can bring youthful excitement to the team and accountability.  Preferably, I’d like a defensive-minded coach bc they seem to bring more accountability. Someone like Todd Bowels, Kris Richard from the Cowboys or Robert Saleh, the 49ers defensive coordinator.

• Like 1

There are rumors that Dan Snyder is consulting with Urban Meyer, to find our next head coach.

https://mobile.twitter.com/allbrightnfl/status/1180190211680026626?ref_url=https%3a%2f%2fes.redskins.com%2findex.php%3fapp%3dcore%26module%3dsystem%26controller%3dembed%26url%3dhttps%3a%2f%2ftwitter.com%2fallbrightnfl%2fstatus%2f1180190211680026626%3fs%3d19

This is from Ben Albright, btw. A very plugged in source.

He doesn't believe it's for Meyer to become our head coach, but only help us find the right one.

This should be very interesting, if true.

44 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I'm gonna be honest........I've never heard of Ben Albright, and I follow the team news year round.  According to Twitter, he's from Denver, and I doubt he has many, if any, sources inside Redskins park that current beat guys have, or a guy like JLC on the national level who used to be on the beat here. 

Ben knows his stuff. He’s a dbag but he’s pretty plugged in. 

• Like 1

I think it all depends on if we keep Bruce Allen or not.

Not many coaches will want to come here, if Allen is still here.

If we still have Allen as GM? I could see us landing Raheem Morris because he's available for Coach & the Tampa Bay connection.

If Allen is fired, then I think(Dan or new GM)  goes after a HUGE name. (ala...Urban Meyer, Saban, etc)