Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I’m asking you to explain the actions of other people by guessing on what motivations someone would have for doing X, Y, or Z.

There motivations would be highly dependent if they were town, mafia or other/indy.   Also would depend on their role and abilities.  without knowing that, I am just randomly guessing without much information.  

If malf is scum, he knows I am town and he wants to be off the lynch

If malf is town, he likely has a town and correct read on me.

If he is Indy, he does not really care at all who is lynched as long as it is not him. 

It is obvious that you are trying to make a connection between Malf and I and there is NONE.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Yes.  How does his post about it being his favorite game affect the concept that you needed to ask him if he knew much about the theme?

I asked him to compare his play to the IT game where he was well versed in the theme

Now how does a post before the game started reflect my level of reading during the game?

Just now, SwAg said:

YEAH GUYS IM FINE WITH SQUIRE OR MALF

Werent you just on Malf?

THAT WAS A JOKE

lol or you switched off so he doesn’t get lynched.

LOL YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID

Why not go back?

MAKE ME ***

This looks suspicious

LOL IF YOU THINK I WOULD DO THIS THEN YOURE DUMB AND VOTE FOR ME

it was a joke

you are stupid if you think I would do that to save malf with 40 minutes left in the day when there's almost sure to be some kind of last minute shift anyways. 

don't be dense, think critically. 

the fact I have to remind you of that probably means you're scum. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

There motivations would be highly dependent if they were town, mafia or other/indy.   Also would depend on their role and abilities.  without knowing that, I am just randomly guessing without much information.  

If malf is scum, he knows I am town and he wants to be off the lynch

If malf is town, he likely has a town and correct read on me.

If he is Indy, he does not really care at all who is lynched as long as it is not him. 

It is obvious that you are trying to make a connection between Malf and I and there is NONE.  

How is that obvious?  I gave Malf a chance to refute my claim and he explicitly didn’t.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

it was a joke

you are stupid if you think I would do that to save malf with 40 minutes left in the day when there's almost sure to be some kind of last minute shift anyways. 

don't be dense, think critically. 

the fact I have to remind you of that probably means you're scum. 

lol

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I asked him to compare his play to the IT game where he was well versed in the theme

Now how does a post before the game started reflect my level of reading during the game?

Your opening question was about his knowledge of this game.  He had already stated that it was his favorite game.  I did not differentiate that his statement pre or post the start of the game would matter as he had rather bluntly stated that it was his favorite game and that would imply to me that he had a good deal of knowledge of the theme.