Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dome clearly investigated her last night.

1. So Dome is either civ and wants to know if his results are correct.

or

2. Not civ and wondering why he was unable to convert her. Which is why he kept asking about who all/which factions could/cant convert her.

Investigated or just simply an INVEST? That's a pretty big difference IMO.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Who is this "he" you are talking about? Me?

Also, YOU are the one who has, by his own admission, been out to get ME the last 5 games.

I also love how you conveniently leave out the part where last game I was dead right about BOTH of you and how this game I was dead right about PICKLE.

None of that post is about you

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Who is this "he" you are talking about? Me?

Also, YOU are the one who has, by his own admission, been out to get ME the last 5 games.

I also love how you conveniently leave out the part where last game I was dead right about BOTH of you and how this game I was dead right about PICKLE.

Seems like it was a reference to TK3....

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

"forthcoming".... Hard disagree. All he did was share some thematic knowledge. Thats not really divulging information. Its more of just teaching the cliff notes. 

If in Marvel someone said "Who is spiderman" and I said "Kid named peter parker, got bit by a spider, now has spider powers" is that "forthcoming"

He was not merely sharing thematic information. He didn't just spout off a bunch of random bull**** facts about the source, he explained how he thinks they could fit into the game and how they could affect the structure of the game. You continue to wildly mischaracterize what Forge was saying.

I didnt say he wasnt helpful. He was obviously helpful in explaining the intricacies from the game. I appreciated his contribution. 

You really need to reread. I didnt ask him to blab his information. I just noted he brought it up multiple times without sharing. Its kinda like that kid in highschool who walks up to you and says:

"oh man I have a juicy secret"

"but I cant tell you"

"but this secret is sooooo gooood".

Except that's not how it came off at all. He didn't say anything about a juicy secret. To me it read as him saying what he thinks he knows but he's not 100% sure about it. I read it that way because that's exactly what it was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On top of that, I still dont think you connected the dots on Dome. Pickles role says *ANY* move on the princess will convert her. Dome clearly investigated her last night.

1. So Dome is either civ and wants to know if his results are correct.

or

2. Not civ and wondering why he was unable to convert her. Which is why he kept asking about who all/which factions could/cant convert her.

Oh I see. You're just ******* dense apparently. It's pretty clear from both what Forge said and what the PM says that it means any move from Pickle would convert her. Because that makes sense based on the context of the PM and the theme info that Forge was giving us. Apparently it was just too cryptic for you.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

He was not merely sharing thematic information. He didn't just spout off a bunch of random bull**** facts about the source, he explained how he thinks they could fit into the game and how they could affect the structure of the game. You continue to wildly mischaracterize what Forge was saying.

Except that's not how it came off at all. He didn't say anything about a juicy secret. To me it read as him saying what he thinks he knows but he's not 100% sure about it. I read it that way because that's exactly what it was.

Oh I see. You're just ******* dense apparently. It's pretty clear from both what Forge said and what the PM says that it means any move from Pickle would convert her. Because that makes sense based on the context of the PM and the theme info that Forge was giving us. Apparently it was just too cryptic for you.

Level 1 thinker this AM. 

Get a redbull, try again.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I can't help it that the dots you're connecting are wrong. Learn to read, try again.

You are right. Even though Forge himself has said **MULTIPLE TIMES** that he is taking a stab in the dark, that means I shouldnt suspect what other people motives are. 

Wow. 

Good job. Gold star. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are right. Even though Forge himself has said **MULTIPLE TIMES** that he is taking a stab in the dark, that means I shouldnt suspect what other people motives are. 

Wow. 

Good job. Gold star. 

Lol cause that's exactly what I said. I never said that you were wrong to question motives, I just took issue with your mischaracterization of the exchange. It didn't feel to me like you were genuinely questioning any of his motives, moreso that you were just throwing shade to throw shade.

And the learn to read part was more in terms of your baffling interpretation of Pickle's PM where apparently any move by any player will convert a character. Which is honestly astounding that that's how your read that.

25 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What are you on about? 

Did you mean "talking" instead of "on" here?

I'm saying that an invest is different from an investigation.

I.E.

If I was a tracker like Whicker, I'd invest in Pickle and figure out that he visited (himself I assume because of a redirect, LOL), whereas if I was Malf, I could compare alignments (I think it was Malf, 2 shot alignment compare). I would say that those are invests.

I view an investigator as someone who is more like an alignment cop.

So, I view these things as different/an important difference.

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

And the learn to read part was more in terms of your baffling interpretation of Pickle's PM where apparently any move by any player will convert a character. Which is honestly astounding that that's how your read that.

Thats not what I said. At all.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Did you mean "talking" instead of "on" here?

I'm saying that an invest is different from an investigation.

I.E.

If I was a tracker like Whicker, I'd invest in Pickle and figure out that he visited (himself I assume because of a redirect, LOL), whereas if I was Malf, I could compare alignments (I think it was Malf, 2 shot alignment compare). I would say that those are invests.

I view an investigator as someone who is more like an alignment cop.

So, I view these things as different/an important difference.

What?  You're would tracker pickle, or watch pickle

Invest is pretty cut and dry.  Now whether that be character or alignment  type I could understand