Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Should we be concerned that Counselor tried to use that to clear himself?

He was also very very quick to point out that he moved the hit on to pickle.

In previous mafia games, scum has also had "teleporter" type roles. Each scum group and civs had them. Just like each scum group and civs had similar items (tricorder, batleths, phaser/distruptors) 

Hmmmmmm.......

Nobody commented on this. 

So real talk

People legitimately were interested in a Squire vote last night. What changed so that NOBODY is looking at him any more?

Orca's rationale is reasonable, while incorrect..

But the rest of the ppl voting KSJ, TK, MWil.. What is your reasoning? I've seen little to no actual rationale here. It's like you guys are playing duck duck goose, and its not squire's turn today, its someone else's

Vote Squire

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I am dumb as rocks - please help me.

T Howard Math, start at 1:20

The pictures were of two people fighting (ET80/Swag). One of them trying to walk away (Swag claimed he gave ET80 an out). The other one chasing them down and spanking them like a child (ET80 called Swag a child). And lastly a person raging (both of them seemed not happy). 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

So real talk

People legitimately were interested in a Squire vote last night. What changed so that NOBODY is looking at him any more?

Orca's rationale is reasonable, while incorrect..

But the rest of the ppl voting KSJ, TK, MWil.. What is your reasoning? I've seen little to no actual rationale here. It's like you guys are playing duck duck goose, and its not squire's turn today, its someone else's

Vote Squire

hmmm.... Your case to "vote squire" is simply that he had votes yesterday? Thats not very compelling. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

so you tried to summarize something that you read like fifteen words of.

And I did it in like 4 pictures. Pretty incredible if you ask me. 

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

I noticed it and counselor is definitely on my radar. He's also been the 3rd to vote a couple times now. Usually I consider it a joke but the way he's been following votes is concerning.

good call out

3rd vote early on is nonsense..

a continued trend of following whatever is hot is a much different animal