Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Swag

So you are gonna spend 2 days being lazy and pounding mindless, annoying, and fake as **** arguements...and 1 of the main people involved in said argument with you is scum

Then after ET flips you come out with posts that equal your town contribution combined in your last 5 town games....

Alright, this is suspicious to me. Swag called out ET back when he only had two votes 15 hours before the end of the day. He's one of the few people that I got a town feel from.

Ifirit walks over to the campfire.

"I think it's that SwAg guy."

As he sits down next to @The Orca, The Orca catches ablaze!

"AAAH, I'M ON FIRE, SOMEONE PUT IT OUT!"

The Orca runs away. He cannot vote SwAg for the rest of the day.

"Woops, sorry." Ifirit retorted.

VC

The Orca - 3 - SwAg, Matts4313, kingseanjohn

squire12 - 3 - Tk3, MWil23, Llamalover

Ifirit - 1 - bcb1213

SwAg - 1 - Ifirit

No Lynch - 1 - The Orca

Yet to vote: Forge, rackcs, squire12, Nazgul

Ifirit immediately stood up.

"Now I'm not so sure. Which of you humans are scum? I think I'll instead vote The Orca."

VC

The Orca - 4 - SwAg, Matts4313, kingseanjohn, Ifirit

Ifirit - 1 - bcb1213

No Lynch - 1 - The Orca

18 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I don't know that as much as I'm getting unsure there are two factions at play here.  I think the red faction tried to hit swag.  I'm unsure why, however, all these other people were hit.  I assume one is SK who doesn’t care  Ok.    But the other two are boggling.  If I put my scum hat on, I'm not killing anyone not on the scum lynch to try to leave more plausible lynch options

See I think that the red faction hit Dome. It's not a logical choice to me given threadplay, but could suggest the presence of a scum rolecop to be honest. He was a protector, so makes sense that they would want him gone. I have no idea on Counselor, but I do feel pretty sure that Touch was likely a civ on civ crime. He was on just about everyone's scum list and the manner of kill I'm reasonably sure was just an item (sword). Possible that we have an SK type role, or at least another indy. Gafgarion would make a ton of sense for a character to be in the game but be an independent.  

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I kno zero about this game.  Do they make sense as the main baddies.. Could there be a second group of of baddies 

Absolutely. They are the main focus of the game on the back end, and the final boss is their leader. The "war of the lions" is kind misleading. It provides the backdrop for the story, and through the first couple of chapters you do have a role to play in that fight, but eventually the story moves on to a much broader religious bent featuring the zodiac stone holders (mainly lucavi, though the stones themselves are not inherently evil, as they can do good things as well) who then become the big bad in the protagonist's story. The war is still going on in the background, but Ramza's main focus ends up being on those who hold the stones. 

9 minutes ago, Llamalover said:

Alright, this is suspicious to me. Swag called out ET back when he only had two votes 15 hours before the end of the day. He's one of the few people that I got a town feel from.

Swag got me lynched when he was scum and i had confirmed night info he was scum. You cant take what he does or says at face value...that's how he just walks to wins as scum 

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You see, Orca is scum, that’s why it’s suspicious.

Lol

8 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Ifirit walks over to the campfire.

"I think it's that SwAg guy."

As he sits down next to @The Orca, The Orca catches ablaze!

"AAAH, I'M ON FIRE, SOMEONE PUT IT OUT!"

The Orca runs away. He cannot vote SwAg for the rest of the day.

"Woops, sorry." Ifirit retorted.

VC

The Orca - 3 - SwAg, Matts4313, kingseanjohn

Ifirit - 1 - bcb1213

SwAg - 1 - Ifirit

No Lynch - 1 - The Orca

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Ifirit immediately stood up.

"Now I'm not so sure. Which of you humans are scum? I think I'll instead vote The Orca."

VC

The Orca - 4 - SwAg, Matts4313, kingseanjohn, Ifirit

Ifirit - 1 - bcb1213

No Lynch - 1 - The Orca

@Forge what is this Ifirit?

18 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What's that tell you?

Swag

So you are gonna spend 2 days being lazy and pounding mindless, annoying, and fake as **** arguements...and 1 of the main people involved in said argument with you is scum

Then after ET flips you come out with posts that equal your town contribution combined in your last 5 town games....

There’s something to the fact that he didn’t actually have to put his vote on the line with ET

he also started questioning people as the et train gathered speed

he certainly is not clear as a result of last night.. but it is way too early to break down and lynch a swag with so many higher odd plays out there