Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

If its from the summoner...anyone could have picked him...so it would be dependent on their alignment.

It is acting like a controlled double vote/vote protection imo

That's the vibe I've been getting from him so far. It seems that each of the different espers may have a different ability too, assuming that Ifrit caused the role block.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

In most FF games you have to fight them to acquire them and then you can summon them on command to fight with you. 

Bad guys can have them also. If scum got a summon role thats probably pretty OP.

Ok got it...so basically, it's a moot point on a scum/town front then

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

I don't know that as much as I'm getting unsure there are two factions at play here.  I think the red faction tried to hit swag.  I'm unsure why, however, all these other people were hit.  I assume one is SK who doesn’t care  Ok.    But the other two are boggling.  If I put my scum hat on, I'm not killing anyone not on the scum lynch to try to leave more plausible lynch options

19 players at the start.  

1 indy in pickle

seems like 2 groups of 3 scum factions might be good for a starting ratio.  12-3-3-1

Could Matts (princess) be a convert option to any other groups besides Pickle?

A few interesting questions here:

26 minutes ago, Llamalover said:

My question now is can they summon any more. 

That's what I want to know, especially in light of:

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

In most FF games you have to fight them to acquire them and then you can summon them on command to fight with you. 

Bad guys can have them also. If scum got a summon role thats probably pretty OP.

Because that was their move. Its essentially a triple vote. Cancel 1 persons vote, Add the ifrit vote. Whomever the summoner is wants you dead. 

I assume that it could be EITHER Town OR Scum.

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

If I'm reading things right this fire dude seems to be like a double vote /vote manipulator type of role 

This is honestly an interesting point too in light of the above...can they summon more? If so, this is a really OP role and if scum, really scary. I'm betting it's one at a time, but honestly, who knows. I just can't see a role that is that OP, but I also know nothing about Final Fantasy aside from what you guys have shared.

19 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It's just odd,

If its 1, and as Swag said I've killed myself because I have the balls to call him out (such a lazy argurment Swag lmao) then why not let my vote be wasted. As it is I'm forced to not vote Swag and the field I can vote for is limited by 1

2 and 3 make more sense, but it still limits who I can vote for. The narrowing of my choices to vote is strategic or just for fun imo. Makes me think better of Squire, but is that the goal. It can basically go any different direction 

But then why stop me from voting Swag?

If everyone thinks he is so cleared and refuse to vote him...what does 1 vote on him matter....instead it forces me to vote elsewhere 

Maybe they don’t want you abstaining from another lynch decision by voting for someone with basically zero chance of being lynched.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ok got it...so basically, it's a moot point on a scum/town front then

If it was my game, I would not allow scum to draft the summoner. But I dont know how TKN would handle it. 

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

19 players at the start.  

1 indy in pickle

seems like 2 groups of 3 scum factions might be good for a starting ratio.  12-3-3-1

Could Matts (princess) be a convert option to any other groups besides Pickle?

As far as we know (and trust me, Dome was very concerned about this), I can not be converted to any other group. 

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

A few interesting questions here:

That's what I want to know, especially in light of:

I assume that it could be EITHER Town OR Scum.

This is honestly an interesting point too in light of the above...can they summon more? If so, this is a really OP role and if scum, really scary. I'm betting it's one at a time, but honestly, who knows. I just can't see a role that is that OP, but I also know nothing about Final Fantasy aside from what you guys have shared.

I'm assuming they can only summon one at a time, and I'm going to operate under that assumption until proven otherwise. But if they can keep summoning even if someone kills Ifrit, it does seem that it's a bit OP. They may have also had only one summon, but could choose from a list. So we'll know sooner or later, but it's still a big unknown at the moment.