Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

That's what I mean, if we assume MWil + 1...

MWil + 1 can get a kill off no matter what, unless they're blocked.

If we lynch outside of MWil on one of the other likely 3 (llama, rack, Naz), we have a chance of just endgame.  If the kill fails, you know MWil was protected or I was roleblocked, even if I'm dead, and thus have an autolynch, and you know that the Dancer has not your interest at heart.

If we lynch one of the unknowns, we can focus fire elsewhere and tie up loose ends.

The problem with going any other lynch except mwil is that it leaves us open to some crazy variance, and I'm not sure I love that when we seem to be in the driver's seat. If some way your hit on Mwil is stopped, KSJ dies via the poison, we are wrong on the rack / llama thing, and I am faction killed, that's a pretty big turn around from having a red lettered scum on the block to hang lol. 

I think that I'd rather just stick with the Mwil lynch and if another person feels so inclined to take out Rack, so be it. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Forge begging for the hit. LOL

No, you know it's just the correct play that should be made. But you guys have chosen weird targets overall, to be honest. I mean, they make sense ability wise, but before that, the decision to hit people like Dome was curious. But hey, if you want to leave me alive, I'd appreciate it lol. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

That's what I mean, if we assume MWil + 1...

MWil + 1 can get a kill off no matter what, unless they're blocked.

If we lynch outside of MWil on one of the other likely 3 (llama, rack, Naz), we have a chance of just endgame.  If the kill fails, you know MWil was protected or I was roleblocked, even if I'm dead, and thus have an autolynch, and you know that the Dancer has not your interest at heart.

If we lynch one of the unknowns, we can focus fire elsewhere and tie up loose ends.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The problem with going any other lynch except mwil is that it leaves us open to some crazy variance, and I'm not sure I love that when we seem to be in the driver's seat. If some way your hit on Mwil is stopped, KSJ dies via the poison, we are wrong on the rack / llama thing, and I am faction killed, that's a pretty big turn around from having a red lettered scum on the block to hang lol. 

I think that I'd rather just stick with the Mwil lynch and if another person feels so inclined to take out Rack, so be it. 

I can see the pros/cons of either option.  

Well, it's going to come down to style.  I ultimately can't control the lynch, but I tend to go for the big play, and I think some might even characterize me as reckless, so I have no fear.

Deep down, I know the cautious approach is likely better, though.

I mean, KSJ is likely going to die.  He might be scum anyway, so I don't care if he dies.

I'm going to assume only one kill due one definitive Mafia being disarmed, and 1/3 other Mafia candidates is disarmed.  The hit is likely you or I.

The Summoner and his cronies don't seem to be hostile at this juncture, so that seems like a safety net.

Rack/Llama/Naz remain the most likely candidates for the remaining scum.

Unless we're getting hoodwinked, I don't think tomorrow is LyLo even if we **** up.

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

No, you know it's just the correct play that should be made. But you guys have chosen weird targets overall, to be honest. I mean, they make sense ability wise, but before that, the decision to hit people like Dome was curious. But hey, if you want to leave me alive, I'd appreciate it lol. 

We both know why you didn’t die night 2. Let’s not pretend otherwise. Let’s not insult one another.

Just now, MWil23 said:

We both know why you didn’t die night 2. Let’s not pretend otherwise. Let’s not insult one another.

I was suppose to die N2? I didn't get any notifications of that. Why was I suppose to die? This is legitimately the first I have heard of this. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:
2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I was suppose to die N2? I didn't get any notifications of that. Why was I suppose to die? This is legitimately the first I have heard of this. 

My guess is some sort of redirect from you onto someone else