Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

So, where we're at is:

Naz is lying and is the Dancer, in which case lol.

One of rack and Llama is the Dancer, and lying.

MWil is the Dancer and just bad.

One of Forge, squire, or Matts is The Dancer, and is a named character rendering them additional abilities.

I mean, Dancer blocked Naz on N2 instead of me, but Naz was voting on my behalf.  I don't know what to make of that.

18 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

"Ramuh feels like the time is now to teach that blasted Llamalover a lesson. Who's with Ramuh?"  Ramuh declares.

VC

Mwil23 - 3 - SwAg, Forge, kingseanjohn

Llamalover - 3 - squire12, Matts4313, Ramuh

SwAg - 1 - MWil23

No Lynch - 1- Ifirit

Yet to vote: rackcs, Llamalover, Nazgul

Can't vote (punishment): Tk3

yes yes I feel the power surging... 

(i know wrong game, but cool gif)

injustice-2-raiden.gif

FINISH HIM!

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

Would you prefer to try and clear up the Rack / Llama situation tonight, even if it means choosing wrong (then lynching the other tomorrow), or would you prefer letting the thread play out and maybe making a more informed decision tomorrow as the basis for a potential lynch? 

Im hoping its about to clear itself up.  But incase it doesnt, I feel like scum is going to go incognito mode the rest of the game and hope we off the wrong people. 

21 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I want Naz here too.

@Nazgul => Tell me a story. 

20 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, we can kinda find out who the Dancer is. 

Rack said he has nothing from his role.  Llama said he is reactive.  tk3 is saying he was blocked.

Possibilities are limited at this point.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, where we're at is:

One of Forge, squire, or Matts is The Dancer, and is a named character rendering them additional abilities.

I mean, Dancer blocked Naz on N2 instead of me, but Naz was voting on my behalf.  I don't know what to make of that.

Not me said the flea. 

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, where we're at is:

From Mwil's comments pre-game to that little gif that he dropped a few pages back, I suspect there is a chance that he is the dark knight. It could be him just trolling though. 

I am not the Dancer. Matts says no as well, as do you. 

Based on source knowledge, I'd actually probably rule squire out. Not that it's 100% or anything, and you can't account for what flavor may be in the game. 

28 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, where we're at is:

I am not the Dancer.  

KSJ might be a possibility.  @kingseanjohn  Do you know if you were poisoned from someone visiting you or from you visiting someone on N3?