Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

19 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

why do you care so much, and dont you think that would immensely help mafia?

before i comment...is this a joke?

your vote on squire is also a cheap opportunity to scumhunt using a typical trope as "evidence"

It's always concerning when anyone has the same thoughts as me.....

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

It's always concerning when anyone has the same thoughts as me.....

This is scum Pickle response guaranteed. Another scum Pickle response is he is just posting a list but not sticking hard lined to it about who is scum like he does when he is town. 

Pickle Rick

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

This is scum Pickle response guaranteed. Another scum Pickle response is he is just posting a list but not sticking hard lined to it about who is scum like he does when he is town. 

Pickle Rick

What do you think the list is that I posted and why do you think I'm not following whatever you think it is? 

lol, I think I have played this game. Im not sure if I ever beat it or even invested much time or effort, but this sounds so familiar:

Final Fantasy Tactics begins with Ivalice just recovering from the Fifty Year War against Ordalia.[20] The power vacuum caused by the death of its ruler, King Omdoria, soon sparks another conflict. Princess Ovelia and the younger Prince Orinas are both candidates to the throne, with the former supported by Prince Goltana of the Black Lion,[21] and the latter by Queen Ruvelia and her brother, Prince Larg of the White Lion.[22] This erupts into a full-scale war known as the "Lion War", with either side using whatever means possible to secure their place in the throne. This includes bearing an illegitimate child,[23] killing other possible heirs,[24] betrayal,[25] assassination[26] and false identities