Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Alright, I’ll go ahead and bite, what prompted you to conjure up and commit to this finite and false dichotomy.  Because as it is right now, I don’t see how you’re not keen on me, but not select few other people.

also, its not a dichotomy.

im suspicious of you both and not in a mutually exclusive way

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

also, its not a dichotomy.

im suspicious of you both and not in a mutually exclusive way

That’s not what a dichotomy is.  A dichotomy need only be a comparison or contrast between two entities represented as substantially different.

You detailed a case for rack, meanwhile your willingness to go after me is a “gut” feel.  Hence, a contrast, and dichotomy.

So, I think you have been softening the edges on squire, and are trying to obscure on other issues.  

You pointed toward rack, who I also think is scum, but now you’re brandishing about with me based on a gut feeling despite your case on rack that received no satisfactory explanation.

What is the sticking point?  I was voting for squire, and I shifted off to No Lynch to be snarky.  And then you hoped to draw my ire because there is no downside for you: you either exit early in a battle with me, as you prefer to do as scum, or you drag my attention away from its initial placement and influence the vote as you would like, or maybe you actually get me lynched in which case a serious threat is gone.

Coupled with the fact that your argument is “lol gut” and the other person voting for me is just saying “lol scum swag,” I’m inclined you believe I will either go off the deep end and discredit myself, or otherwise do something damaging.

So, I’m all-in on you and squire.

VC

squire12 - 3 - The Orca, Tk3, SwAg

Pickle Rick - 3 - Counselor, Mwil23, Dome

The Orca - 2 - rackcs, Forge

SwAg - 2 - bcb1213, Malfatron

No Lynch - 1 - Llamalover

Tk3 - 1 - Pickle Rick

Dome - 1 - Nazgul

Forge - 1 - kingseanjohn

Nazgul - 1 - ET80

bcb1213 - 1 - squire12