Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I missed your posts from 5 hours ago, but prior to that it was 40.  You strike me as trying to be purposefully combative and contradictory to give the illusion of fighting / interested Town.  It's not very compelling.  It's just kinda falling flat as you try to throw shade.

I cant help it that you cannot read me.  

Just now, squire12 said:

Not scum.  So I guess from your point of view I must be incompetent.  

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I missed your posts from 5 hours ago, but prior to that it was 40.  You strike me as trying to be purposefully combative and contradictory to give the illusion of fighting / interested Town.  It's not very compelling.  It's just kinda falling flat as you try to throw shade.

This so much.

Well, let’s not be confused here, I’m putting together dots, and giving you the opportunity to refute anything you want, and you’re basically saying you won’t do that and I’m bad, whenever I was allegedly following the herd 20 minutes ago.

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

So me answering each question you pose truthfully is me being combative and contradictory?

In nowhere in those responses did you actually answer the questions posed.  You tried to spin the question into an accusation of me, while I’m detailing the segments of my case that make me suspicious of you, to give you a chance to refute it.  I don’t know what you’re not comprehending.

Just now, SwAg said:

In nowhere in those responses did you actually answer the questions posed.  You tried to spin the question into an accusation of me, while I’m detailing the segments of my case that make me suspicious of you, to give you a chance to refute it.  I don’t know what you’re not comprehending.

Ok.  put the questions there for me.    I am not spinning anything.