Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Can you name the last time you acted like this as Town, Dome?

nah, i don't really pay attention.

i've gotten annoyed with people in the past who are making what I feel to be poor arguments as all alignment. 

look swag, you can say whatever you want about how i'm acting, i don't care.

you're wrong about me, so any reason you come up with for why I'm scum is going to be wrong.

Even when you think you have "evidence" ... the conclusion will always be wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

nah, i don't really pay attention.

i've gotten annoyed with people in the past who are making what I feel to be poor arguments as all alignment. 

It’s not a poor argument.  Your precise criticism of the argument was that you find it illogical to believe the argument is applicable to you.  That is ******* ridiculous.

Just now, Dome said:

look swag, you can say whatever you want about how i'm acting, i don't care.

you're wrong about me, so any reason you come up with for why I'm scum is going to be wrong.

Even when you think you have "evidence" ... the conclusion will always be wrong. 

Even if I’m wrong, you’re objectively wrong in your characterization and it makes no ******* sense.  Literally none.  Your argument is “it’s bad” and “it’s wrong” because ethereal ******* reasons, such as it being applicable to you.  So, the argument itself, from your statements, logically flows and makes sense, but because it’s applicable to you, and you would never do that, it is illogical.  That is absolutely ridiculous

Just now, SwAg said:

It’s not a poor argument.  

If the entire assertion you're making is wrong, the supporting argument was probably not a good one. 

Maybe you don't know it's a poor argument yet, but I do. 

Just now, SwAg said:

Your precise criticism of the argument was that you find it illogical to believe the argument is applicable to you.  That is ******* ridiculous.

It shouldn't be applicable to me. I would never do what I was accused of. I already said this. ^_^