Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Even if I’m wrong, you’re objectively wrong in your characterization and it makes no ******* sense.  Literally none.  Your argument is “it’s bad” and “it’s wrong” because ethereal ******* reasons, such as it being applicable to you.  

If you didn't see that as tongue in cheek, IDK what to tell you.

I know you're wrong, and you know that I couldn't possibly have evidence to prove that you're wrong yet.

So what other stance could I take? I tell you you're wrong and laugh about how bad it is.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, the argument itself, from your statements, logically flows and makes sense, but because it’s applicable to you, and you would never do that, it is illogical.

Correct. Not all accusations apply to same people.

You accused me of doing something that someone might do. But it's not something I would do, so it doesn't apply to me. 

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

If you’re not scum, then good work descending to the echelons reserved for the remedial crew.

Says the guy who thought I would vote to save my scummate with 40 minutes left at night just as a bandwagon began to form.

Nice work, Sherlock.