NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I mean, if you're going to do something like he did, don't be so damn sensitive when people call you out on it. Embrace the heel role rather than coming off like a sensitive whiny *****. 

Well he engaged when Perk said Russ was the best ever player to put on a thunder jersey. But yeah I’d say KD would be better off if he didn’t engage lol. I kinda think it’s cool...he’s one of us. But yes he should just enjoy his success rather than dipping into the toxicity of the Internet 

50 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Perkins acts like Boston didn't trade for Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen to build a super team and win a championship. Were those guys weasels too? 

Did those dudes blow a conference championship and join an all time great team that they lost to? Those situations are nothing alike. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Did those dudes blow a conference championship and join an all time great team that they lost to? Those situations are nothing alike. 

No. But Perkins wouldn’t have a ring unless two other guys that were incapable of winning anything on their own forced their way to Boston to play with Paul Pierce. And the only reason he even got to stay along for the ride was because he was their least valuable asset. 

14 hours ago, champ11 said:

Well he engaged when Perk said Russ was the best ever player to put on a thunder jersey. But yeah I’d say KD would be better off if he didn’t engage lol. I kinda think it’s cool...he’s one of us. But yes he should just enjoy his success rather than dipping into the toxicity of the Internet 

I actually think he got more upset at Perkins saying KD lost in the 2nd round without Russ lol. 

Perkins saying the Thunder couldn't even get out of the first round until he came was gold. 

"U played hard tho champ" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣