NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

an extra shooter never hurts but when rotations tighten up, that type of player isn't seeing any court time over tatum, smart, brown and hayward 

Over? No, but he can be a 6/7th man and rotate in 4 any of those players. 

as of Now Smart comes in and Kanter. We don't have a single 3-D forward on our roster and definitely not on or bench. Semi is NOT the answer. 

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

Over? No, but he can be a 6/7th man and rotate in 4 any of those players. 

as of Now Smart comes in and Kanter. We don't have a single 3-D forward on our roster and definitely not on or bench. Semi is NOT the answer. 

man i think you think about it a bit too hard. semi is a much better answer than robert covington... robert covington costs 11.3 this year compared to 1.6 for semi. i don't think any nba franchise is taking covington over ojeleye at those prices. semi is the perfect 3/d guy. i don't want to pay a 3/d guy to come off the bench and play 20 minutes once every 6 games 

man i think you think about it a bit too hard. semi is a much better answer than robert covington... robert covington costs 11.3 this year compared to 1.6 for semi. i don't think any nba franchise is taking covington over ojeleye at those prices. semi is the perfect 3/d guy. i don't want to pay a 3/d guy to come off the bench and play 20 minutes once every 6 games 

def disagree here Semi throws up Bricks and even Stevens doesn't play him regularly, which shows very little confidence. RC is a proven playoff starter who can defend and shoot, although rather streaky.

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

def disagree here Semi throws up Bricks and even Stevens doesn't play him regularly, which shows very little confidence. RC is a proven playoff starter who can defend and shoot, although rather streaky.

covington is not a proven playoff starter... he's played in 10 games averaging 8 points and literally costs nearly 10 times the amount that semi does. semi has played in 23 playoff games lol 

covington is not a proven playoff starter... he's played in 10 games averaging 8 points and literally costs nearly 10 times the amount that semi does. semi has played in 23 playoff games lol 

Dang you, between watching the Ravens-Titans game and Dallas vs Philly, I am taking RC over Semi all day... more money or not. you take Semi.. see you in the playoffs ;)

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

Dang you, between watching the Ravens-Titans game and Dallas vs Philly, I am taking RC over Semi all day... more money or not. you take Semi.. see you in the playoffs ;)

i ain't crappin on ya, i think you just need to sit back and let it play out. living in portland, i'm seeing what happens when you destroy a team's chemistry first hand. i don't want to see the celtics make any rash trade for a minor upgrade. get tatum and brown in for 45 mpg for all i care

i ain't crappin on ya, i think you just need to sit back and let it play out. living in portland, i'm seeing what happens when you destroy a team's chemistry first hand. i don't want to see the celtics make any rash trade for a minor upgrade. get tatum and brown in for 45 mpg for all i care

you may be right, I have been wrong before, maybe even twice. We can revisit this later in the year. I am sticking with my guns on this one though. 

Portland has not done much chemistry or not for years IIRC.

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

you may be right, I have been wrong before, maybe even twice. We can revisit this later in the year. I am sticking with my guns on this one though. 

Portland has not done much chemistry or not for years IIRC.

done as much as the Cs have. went to wcf last year. literally let half their team walk away this past offseason. now they're absolute garbage. 

i just love what ainge does on a consistent basis. he never loses out on a trade and only makes actual upgrades. 

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

done as much as the Cs have. went to wcf last year. literally let half their team walk away this past offseason. now they're absolute garbage. 

i just love what ainge does on a consistent basis. he never loses out on a trade and only makes actual upgrades. 

Well he needs to make one this year. Doesn't have to be a big one. we do have 2 late first. In a very close battle amongst 3-4 teams in the East, a little can be the difference. 

I think if we ever get this rotation healthy we will push for the 6th seed 

Jrue / Lonzo

JJ / Hart

Ingram / Moore / Miller

Zion / Ingram / Melli

Favors / Hayes

With Ingram becoming a top 20ish offensive player this could be a scary team

Edited by amac