NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

6 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

who would have ever thought. good thing they have got years to figure this thing out

Years with no realistic scenarios to improve their team.  Although I hope the Suns can make it to 2nd round purgatory one day.

2 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

the dude isn't gonna be even a rotational player for like 2 more seasons, he's like 14

don't get me started. Why the hell does Boston draft him with so many other players who could have helped far more now all while still having great upside

It's like with a top-10 pick Danny Ainge is A plus ...but is an absolute lost soul outside the lottery.

Edited by resilient part 2

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

I feel like Harry Giles could be a hidden gem for a team next year. Still don't understand why the Kings declined his team option.

I would absolutely love him on Boston think he fits a nice role and has some Talent.

since my days in high school till now I've always been amazed have some players got so much opportunity while other ones with similar Talent don't get the same.

Just like Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson, two players who came out of nowhere and proved themselves, makes you wonder how many players like that never got that chance.

Edited by resilient part 2

21 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I would absolutely love him on Boston think he fits a nice role and has some Talent.

since my days in high school till now I've always been amazed have some players got so much opportunity while other ones with similar Talent don't get the same.

Just like Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson, two players who came out of nowhere and proved themselves, makes you wonder how many players like that never got that chance.

The difference between going to a franchise like the Heat compared to the Kings is massive. I also wonder how many young prospects over the years drafted by the Kings/Knicks/Suns/T'Wolves would've done on a quality franchise like say the Spurs/Celtics/Heat. It's one of the reasons I'm personally against the draft, but that's a topic for another time.

As far as Giles, he'll never reach his high school status but I feel he has the skillset to niche out a role as a quality big off the bench. Like I wouldn't be surprise if next year at this time, he's playing quality minutes on a playoff contender and we're talking about how "the Kangz gonna Kang" by letting him just walk.

Edited by TitanSlim

18 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

nunn prob didn't get a chance because of off the court stuff...

duncan didn't exactly play that well in college, he averaged 9 points and 1 assist his junior year and he was 23/24 YO too

speaking of duncan, I saw a stat that he led the nba in catch and shoot points. and he was like 25% ahead of 2nd place who iirc was danillo, which is pretty crazy.