NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I hope we get Toronto at some point. They’re back to regular season warrior post season flop Toronto.

legit not scary at all

Is this what we’re really gonna do? I am sure you felt the Celtics were way better last season as well. Celtics are a good team and could win I guess. Toronto beat every team they faced in the playoffs the last four seasons except LeBron’s teams and they beat all other teams in the east including yours as well. Idk if I’d call it a flop team. Stevens doesn’t win in Toronto and when asked even your boy Tatum says they defend him the best. Not sure how you think this is a lock. This Toronto team when fully healthy is better than any Derozan era team. 

• Like 1

So Kemba Walker still out, just great. Keep the kids off this... this is about to get rated x S. My dislike for the soft management and coaching staff just went up even higher if you can imagine that

Nick nurse sitting back on his TV going LOL stupid Boston.. good job on Kemba Walker's minute restrictions during that all star break

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Just great I'm on the Colorado Rockies in my RV and a snow storm is coming in making it difficult to stream the Laker Boston game. It's breaking up every 2 seconds I don't know how I'm going to get through this. Oh well

WatchESPN 

4 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

ESPN is showing me some XFL game out here in God's country

But I'm using my phone's hotspot and actually got better service than the RV site

The app/website

Not the TV channel 

Lebron bullies the refs into overturning an obvious goaltend