NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

2 minutes ago, mightybk said:

Is Art's Performing Center still open in Milwaukee? It's been years since I have been down there. 

No. It's a branch of Silk now. Much better quality there lol.

I do have a hilarious story from there though on my birthday.

Edited by beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

Seth Partnow was having a field day with Horford's contract lol

people were really trying to convince me it was a good move 

i literally can't think of a worse spot for horford and to top it off, they gave him every god damn penny in the world. 

they had jimmy butler and instead of finding a way to make that work, they gave a dude on his last legs (anyone watching enough celtics games last year could see the cliff was coming very fast) a 4 year deal

Just now, Troy Brown said:

people were really trying to convince me it was a good move 

i literally can't think of a worse spot for horford and to top it off, they gave him every god damn penny in the world. 

they had jimmy butler and instead of finding a way to make that work, they gave a dude on his last legs (anyone watching enough celtics games last year could see the cliff was coming very fast) a 4 year deal

Oh, a lot of us made fun of it here. The spacing issue was gonna be glaring. That move made no sense. Why not give Jimmy that contract? Because he was too hard on Embiid and Ben in the locker room? (speculating)

Philly isn't a threat at all. The East is a 1 team race (IMO) with 2 teams that could make us work in Boston and Toronto. That's it. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Oh, a lot of us made fun of it here. The spacing issue was gonna be glaring. That move made no sense. Why not give Jimmy that contract? Because he was too hard on Embiid and Ben in the locker room? (speculating)

Philly isn't a threat at all. The East is a 1 team race (IMO) with 2 teams that could make us work in Boston and Toronto. That's it. 

agreed, though I do like the heat squad as well. i ain't scared of toronto, though... this forum needs a boston/milwaukee ecf 

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

agreed, though I do like the heat squad as well. i ain't scared of toronto, though... this forum needs a boston/milwaukee ecf 

I'll always give Nick Nurse his respect after last year. He gets the most out of his team and he;s quickly becoming the best coach on the planet. 

I hope we get Boston again. Should be a nice 5, maybe 6 game series. ;)

Edited by beekay414

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I'll always give Nick Nurse his respect after last year. He gets the most out of his team and he;s quickly becoming the best coach on the planet. 

I hope we get Boston again. Should be a nice 5, maybe 6 game series. ;)

as long as jaylen brown dunks on giannis in each game, idgaf

9 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

If Raps keep the 2 seed I don’t think Boston can win that series. 

I don't have faith Boston can get the 2 seed. In am so sick Boston didn't try to upgrade a horrible bench. Other than Smart, they have no one. Ainge and Stevens really F'ed it up. BUT having said that Boston's starting "6" may still may do some damage enough to beat Tor as a 3rd seed.                       

2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I don't have faith Boston can get the 2 seed. In am so sick Boston didn't try to upgrade a horrible bench. Other than Smart, they have no one. Ainge and Stevens really F'ed it up. BUT having said that Boston's starting "6" may still may do some damage enough to beat Tor as a 3rd seed.                       

It’s gonna be a whole hell of a lot harder. Your boy Brad Stevens is like 1-10 in Toronto in his career.