NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

9 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Refs were awful late. Great game.

They were awful early too .do you remember the offensive goaltending call that was called correctly but somehow taken off because of LeBron complaint and no official replay that's two points right there in the first half they sucked throughout

Edited by resilient part 2

Celtics were getting the favorable call up until the end where it went the Lakers way. Overall though, really good game. Tatum's one on one game is insane. Now he's going to need to learn how to deal with the double team but the Celtics are going to be a tough out in the playoffs. 

Nuggets just shot 17-20 in the first quarter, is that a record? 85% from the field is UNREAL.

Beasley is nice. Wasn't going to get his chance to shine with Denver but dude can play. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Celtics were getting the favorable call up until the end where it went the Lakers way. Overall though, really good game. Tatum's one on one game is insane. Now he's going to need to learn how to deal with the double team but the Celtics are going to be a tough out in the playoffs. 

Nuggets just shot 17-20 in the first quarter, is that a record? 85% from the field is UNREAL.

Beasley is nice. Wasn't going to get his chance to shine with Denver but dude can play. 

For all my dislike of Brad Stevens , I will say is he is good at diagnosing plays.. I expect him to get Boston's other players in better position to take advantage of Tatum's double teaming..

Damn we could have used Kemba today

• Like 1