NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

Per game Zion is +13 and his on/off is even better at +16.7! That is insane. To put into perspective, Lebron has only topped that on/off 3x in his career despite all the lackluster benches he has played w/.

He’s doing this almost entirely through bully ball. Just too strong, and too quick, for anybody to get him from getting the look he wants near the basket. When it comes to domination through physical tools, we have Giannis embodying Orlando Shaq and Zion embodying Lakers Shaq right about now. 

Yeah, Grizzlies are after cooling off. Could see the Trailblazers sneak their way into the playoffs or Zion leading the Pelicans in there. I think the top 7 teams in the West all make it so #8 is really the only spot the current playoff teams right now could realistically hope to get. 

47 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I mean you literally just said you hope to meet up with the Raptors or Celtics instead of the Bucks so yes you did literally just say that

I CLEARLY said this:

bucks are such a bad matchup for us. im hoping they somehow get knocked out in the ecf and we can face the Celtics or raptors lol

notice the key word "can".  I never said the rockets are a lock for the finals or anything.  They have a shot to go to the finals but I wouldn't bet on it.   Quit reaching.

Edited by Texansfan713

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

I CLEARLY said this:

notice the key word "can".  I never said the rockets are a lock for the finals or anything.  They have a shot to go to the finals but I wouldn't bet on it.   Quit reaching.

lol you literally said you hope the Bucks can get knocked off so you CAN play the Celtics or Raptors. That implies the Rockets make it out of the West.

its okay the forum is more fun when Rockets fans are irrationally high on their team

13 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

lol you literally said you hope the Bucks can get knocked off so you CAN play the Celtics or Raptors. That implies the Rockets make it out of the West.

its okay the forum is more fun when Rockets fans are irrationally high on their team

yeah ok.. keep doing you