NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

I've never seen a 25-33 team get so much friggin' coverage. Reminder, since Zion returned, they've beaten exactly 1 team with a winning record, in a game where Jayson Tatum didn't play, and they are 7-6 overall. I guess that's good for them?

And I still think it's friggin' hilarious that a rookie has a higher FTr than Giannis and Harden. The only other dude I can think of that's gotten called like Zion as a rookie is Embiid.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I've never seen a 25-33 team get so much friggin' coverage. Reminder, since Zion returned, they've beaten exactly 1 team with a winning record, in a game where Jayson Tatum didn't play, and they are 7-6 overall. I guess that's good for them?

And I still think it's friggin' hilarious that a rookie has a higher FTr than Giannis and Harden. The only other dude I can think of that's gotten called like Zion as a rookie is Embiid.

its sickening.

Well, when I had the debate about Zion and his ROTY status, I did say that the NBA wants him to be the next face of the NBA etc... So his hype would lead to things like this from happening. Never said Zion's potential ROY was justified just saying that people are underestimating what that type of hype will do for a player.

5 hours ago, beekay414 said:

The hype is REAL. No problem with the attention the Pelicans are getting, and Zion in particular. 7-6, but the first two losses came due to Zion being on a minutes restriction. 

They need to get in the playoffs somehow. I don't want to see the damn Grizzlies get swept 4-0 in three blowouts. Wouldn't mind Portland if they get their bigs back and Lillard is healthy, but if not, then Lakers vs Pelicans por favor. 

17 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

They need to get in the playoffs somehow. I don't want to see the damn Grizzlies get swept 4-0 in three blowouts. Wouldn't mind Portland if they get their bigs back and Lillard is healthy, but if not, then Lakers vs Pelicans por favor. 

No, no, no. I'd prefer a "load management" first round of the playoffs :)

2 hours ago, champ11 said:

I love u for this

Just to continue my thought process I do believe the toughest and most valuable position in today's NBA is a great multi-position Wing player. They are hard to find and when you get one you hold onto him tightly. Just look at what Jayson Tatum is doing for Boston. Your boy may have that same type of impact once he gets his full chance, which in my opinion should be sooner rather than later

Edited by resilient part 2