NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

2 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

I mean have people not paid attention all year? He’s been on a minutes restriction. Griffin and the medical team make the decision, Gentry isn’t going to just ignore his boss.

Like Spartica said, it’s about the next 10 years for them not this bubble.

Paid attention all year?? It  Zion is  19 or 20 years old and I'm not asking for that not to be a minute restriction the man played 15 minutes after having a 5 month rest could a play 3 more minutes in crunch time going a tight playoff race, what else is there to say

Back in the eighties the Celtic killer was a player whose name was Andrew Toney for whatever reason he just brought his best against them .. Krris Middleton is the closest thing to that now a days I swear he hits the toughest shots against Boston, way more than any against other teams

Edited by resilient part 2

6 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Paid attention all year?? It  Zion is  19 or 20 years old and I'm not asking for that not to be a minute restriction the man played 15 minutes after having a 5 month rest could a play 3 more minutes in crunch time going a tight playoff race, what else is there to say

He's been in a minutes restriction all year. He wasn't in basketball shape, has biomechanical issues and had a knee injury. Yeah, after a 5 month rest he's back out of basketball game shape. Especially after leaving the bubble. Zion was terrible last night anyways tbh, he wasn't winning them that game. They would've been better off not playing him at all IMO.

5 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Back in the eighties the Celtic killer was a player whose name was Andrew Toney for whatever reason he just brought his best against them .. Krris Middleton is the closest thing to that now a days I swear he hits the toughest shots against Boston, way more than any against other teams

Except Middleton actually really good but also plays extra good against Celtics.