NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

3 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Why tf are we even playing him in a blowout during a pandemic season lmao

That’s what I was about to say I flicked away because it was done. He was on a pretty tight mins restriction too, right? Like if the games a blow out you don’t have to play him and additional 5 mins to match it. 

9 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

That’s what I was about to say I flicked away because it was done. He was on a pretty tight mins restriction too, right? Like if the games a blow out you don’t have to play him and additional 5 mins to match it. 

magoc gonna magoc

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

yea, pretty dumb but it was inevitable.

now I’m sure we won’t trade AG. You just can’t count on JI at this point. Sucks cause he is such a difference maker defensively.

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

yea, pretty dumb but it was inevitable.

now I’m sure we won’t trade AG. You just can’t count on JI at this point. Sucks cause he is such a difference maker defensively.

trade everyone on the team including isaac. get everything outta here. blow it up. fire martins finally. get weltman/hammond outta here. 

5 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

trade everyone on the team including isaac. get everything outta here. blow it up. fire martins finally. get weltman/hammond outta here. 

Just got home, please don't tell me it is serious.. I was actually shooting with a HS teammate/friend and a offseason workout partner of Isaac's and he told me how hard Isaac was working on his shooting during the break...  Good kid, great future and so much bad luck..

18 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Just got home, please don't tell me it is serious.. I was actually shooting with a HS teammate/friend and a offseason workout partner of Isaac's and he told me how hard Isaac was working on his shooting during the break...  Good kid, great future and so much bad luck..

looked like he blew his acl. looked like he blew it on january 1 too, but ended up being a "sprain" that sidelined him until like last week, so who knows. i'm not expecting to see him the rest of this year or next season tho.