NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 hour ago, Spartica4Real said:

Tbh I like the Lakers matchup more for you guys. Kawhi/PG will put the clamps on MPJ and I think him being the new revelation is what is elevating you guys. Vs the Lakers I think Jokic/AD will equal each other's production and MPJ will be allowed to feast more in that matchup. No one to match LeBron but you don't have to because the rest of your team is much better. 

That's all moot though since you're guaranteed to get the Clips. 

Yeah, I can see that. I just think the Nuggets are so dependent on Jokic and the Lakers have two guys that can guard him well in Dwight and AD. Most teams have 0. So that concerns me. But the wings are also a tough matchup against the clips. I just think Jokic could go crazy on LAC but you might be right that the depth would be more important

5 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i really only watch magic games, but kyle lowry consistently does dirty **** that gets guys on the magic hurt. like every single time we play TOR it's pretty wild 

Hes from philly that's what they do from philly.. Those players a tough as nails but they're also over the edge and that is from experience not  Not joking at all

On 8/2/2020 at 8:54 PM, resilient part 2 said:

Just got home, please don't tell me it is serious.. I was actually shooting with a HS teammate/friend and a offseason workout partner of Isaac's and he told me how hard Isaac was working on his shooting during the break...  Good kid, great future and so much bad luck..

OK this is just "hearsay" but the teammate/friend Of Isaac's  just told me that in speaking with Isaac, yesterday, JI told him he didn't really feel good about his knee and didn't want to come back, but was pressured to play... Kind of like KD a bit.. SMDH if true.. so sad..

Edited by resilient part 2

4 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i really only watch magic games, but kyle lowry consistently does dirty **** that gets guys on the magic hurt. like every single time we play TOR it's pretty wild 

I don’t think Lowry did that intentionally I think it was just a hard foul a bit out of frustration a bit let him earn it at the line although lately I can see why people may not like him. I mean I don’t think he’s out there attempting to hurt anyone but I won’t defend him much here either. I do hope he’s alright and the magic were just being cautious. 

4 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Hes from philly that's what they do from philly.. Those players a tough as nails but they're also over the edge and that is from experience not  Not joking at all

Not to completely give him a pass or anything but that’s probably not too far off.