NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

MPJ at it again, how exciting. I cannot wait to see this team at full health. Hopefully MPJ can still be such a reliable go to offensive spark even if he's not getting as many shots.

Looks like Malone is giving up on this game, no Jokic in the 4th. I don't hate the move if they really felt like Jokic needed rest, might as well make it a game w/out 3 starters and Barton.

4 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Wow Nuggets and Rockets (probably) RD1.. Hard to believe one of these teams going home after 1 round..

I'll be shocked if the Jazz don't fall to 6. Nuggets/Jazz and OKC/Houston round 1, that 2nd one is gonna be insane. 

2 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

I'll be shocked if the Jazz don't fall to 6. Nuggets/Jazz and OKC/Houston round 1, that 2nd one is gonna be insane. 

3-6 could finish any number of ways. Personally I want a 4-5 match up with the jazz, thunder 2nd, nuggets 3rd. I would rather see a path that plays the lakers in round 2 than the clippers. We can't beat the clippers, we have a punchers chance against the lakers. PG and Kawhi are injury prone, so the further it goes, the better possibility we play an injuried clippers team. If they stay healthy, they probably win a ring.