NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

33 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

OK seriously speaking how do you know the coaching greatness of Brad Stevens wouldn't make Bobby portis into the next Kevin Garnette, waiting for a response

because he's a jumpshooting big that sometimes rebounds and isn't known for giving a crap about defense while theis came in as a defender and let his offense fill the holes where need be with his 4 all star caliber strarting teammates

you hate smart taking shots while the starters are on the floor, you'd HATE portis as a celtic

14 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Thies looks pretty good tonight. 

Toronto just has to make some damn shots. 

dude is all over the court most games and takes the shots that are left for him. the way i see it, in terms of skillset, it's what you want in a modern center

19 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

because he's a jumpshooting big that sometimes rebounds and isn't known for giving a crap about defense while theis came in as a defender and let his offense fill the holes where need be with his 4 all star caliber strarting teammates

you hate smart taking shots while the starters are on the floor, you'd HATE portis as a celtic

Chill bro, I was serious about Porter's 10 months ago I am just using jokes now ..