NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

20 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

So is joker on chill mode until playoffs start, cause he been kinda messing up my dfk lineups. 

Last game he was. Was locked in the previous two games. This game has been ugly from the whole team. Yuck 

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Refs desperately trying to hand this game to the Jazz... this out of bounds call not bad but the phantom foul on Murray was outrageous.

I take that back, what a screwjob.

If a player has his hand in contact with the ball and an opponent hits that part of the hand causing the ball to go out-of-bounds, the team whose player had his hand on the ball will retain possession.

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I take that back, what a screwjob.

If a player has his hand in contact with the ball and an opponent hits that part of the hand causing the ball to go out-of-bounds, the team whose player had his hand on the ball will retain possession.

nah this aint the rule, idgaf what rulebook you found this from, it's never been enforced like this. infamously: rondo hitting odom's hand in the finals in 2010 

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

nah this aint the rule, idgaf what rulebook you found this from, it's never been enforced like this. infamously: rondo hitting odom's hand in the finals in 2010 

Nba’s rulebook, per twitter

They never call it like that, true. The Murray foul though? What was that!? At least give us the makeup on the inbound.