NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

With how good his offense is MPJ obviously deserves big minutes, but you’re seeing his mediocre D exposed here, Mitchell is picking on him every switch, this is the reason Malone took so long to play him... again, with his silky stroke he deserved minutes all year, but this explains Malone’s thought process.

Not a matter of effort so I don’t think it’s a real concern, just inexperienced, and could use some more muscle.

If the Jazz win this game I think it might actually be bad for them. Brings Denver a half game closer to falling behind Houston, but makes the Jazz more likely to get 5th. And then if Denver still maintains 3rd they just played themselves into matching up with Houston who just utterly owns them.

6 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

If the Jazz win this game I think it might actually be bad for them. Brings Denver a half game closer to falling behind Houston, but makes the Jazz more likely to get 5th. And then if Denver still maintains 3rd they just played themselves into matching up with Houston who just utterly owns them.

For sure. Nobody wants Houston among the 3-6, they have most experience and would have the best player in any of these series... but Utah truly has no chance, unless they only play Gobert for 10-15 MPG.

Memphis is a lock, no worse than the 9th seed, and possible 8th... Though they have Tor, Bos, Mil for their last 3, none of the 3 have any real reason to play for and will be resting their starters a lot.

I am just trying to figure out who among Por, San. Phoenix, Sac and the Pels are going to step up and play them... I am also wondering how a tie breaker will work for teams in the 9th spot.. 

19 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Memphis is a lock, no worse than the 9th seed, and possible 8th... Though they have Tor, Bos, Mil for their last 3, none of the 3 have any real reason to play for and will be resting their starters a lot.

I am just trying to figure out who among Por, San. Phoenix, Sac and the Pels are going to step up and play them... I am also wondering how a tie breaker will work for teams in the 9th spot.. 

They can go 0-3, Portland 2-1, and Phoenix/Spurs/Pels 4-0 and they're out of the playins. However I'd be shocked if they go 0-2 over those last 2 games because I don't think Boston/Milwaukee will really be playing in those games.

So I think it's Portland/Memphis it's just a matter of which one gets 8th and which one gets 9th. If Memphis wins a game the Blazers will have to go 3-0 to take 8th from them. Portland's schedule is pretty easy though. Injured Sixers and Nets. The Mavs game is gonna be the hard one.