NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

59 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

pelicans might be the luckiest nba franchise in the past 10 years.  gifted AD and Zion.

Lol no they're not. A team with the absolutely absurd injury history of the Pels is not the luckiest franchise, even with those 2 lottery wins. Yeah they got AD but then they dealt with constant injuries to f over the supporting cast around him and it just goes to waste anyways. Gordon went from the prize of the CP3 trade and future star to role player, Jrue missed *seasons* worth of time, they swing a trade for Boogie and right when they start clicking he ruptures his achilles. Now they're already dealing with Zion concerns and praying he doesn't become the next Oden. Luckiest NBA franchise my ***. 

17 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Lol no they're not. A team with the absolutely absurd injury history of the Pels is not the luckiest franchise, even with those 2 lottery wins. Yeah they got AD but then they dealt with constant injuries to f over the supporting cast around him and it just goes to waste anyways. Gordon went from the prize of the CP3 trade and future star to role player, Jrue missed *seasons* worth of time, they swing a trade for Boogie and right when they start clicking he ruptures his achilles. Now they're already dealing with Zion concerns and praying he doesn't become the next Oden. Luckiest NBA franchise my ***. 

they got AD with the 4th best odds in the lottery when the bobcats was clearly the worst team in the league that year.  they gave yall the 1st pick cause benson bought the team. pelicans had a .060 chance at getting zion too. 

22 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

they got AD with the 4th best odds in the lottery when the bobcats was clearly the worst team in the league that year.  they gave yall the 1st pick cause benson bought the team. pelicans had a .060 chance at getting zion too. 

4th best odds is nothing my dude, and if they really GAVE us the 1st then that's not even luck that's just blatant rigging. I don't buy it though, people can claim it's rigged every year.

The 6% to get Zion was hella lucky but if the dude becomes the next Oden are we really tryna say the Pels are just soooo lucky. The absurd injury luck is 2nd only to like, the Blazers. It's been awful.