NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

10 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

This is not a troll job, especially with me being a Boston fan, but even in such a small sample size, and some definite health concerns (MPJ) is there anyone who would take Ingram over MPJ right now?? MPJ is just a much more smoother looking scorer and shooter.. 

ingram is easy for me right now. mpj looks good but under some pretty wild circumstances. ingram did it all year.... and i hate ingram

2 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

ingram is easy for me right now. mpj looks good but under some pretty wild circumstances. ingram did it all year.... and i hate ingram

Yeah, you still gotta take ingram. lets see MPJ play starters level minutes consistently.

Ingram is a much better creator right now. MPJ actually isn't that great at creating separation or getting to the rim 1v1. That will come....but right now he is an incredible situation with Jokic where he can take jumpers (he's always open because he's 7 feet tall lol), attack closeouts, and cut for easy lay ins. MPJ is also a SPECIAL rebounder. We just haven't seen many players with his type of talent, athleticism, and size, tbh. 

30 and 15. In his 3rd start. Crazy lol 

12 hours ago, indifference said:

Lakers have been shooting horribly since bubble play. Wide open looks

Offense has been terrible. They are playing a totally different game opposed to the rest of the teams in the bubble lol. 

LeBron is also not looking good. You can give him the benefit of doubt, but he's not exploding to the rim and can't buy one from the perimeter. Will be interesting to see how sooner in games they will start using a small ball line up or AD at the 5 to give LeBron more spacing. 

Rockets slip right back to the 6th seed. If they lose today, they may just end up staying there. Thought they were going to get up to the 3rd seed and they still may, but that looks unlikely now. 

13 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

i still cant believe harden and westbrook sold vs the blazers

It's okay, we need the Blazers in the playoffs anyways. Rockets will be fine being the 6th seed or 5th seed. Doesn't matter at all to them. 

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

It's okay, we need the Blazers in the playoffs anyways. Rockets will be fine being the 6th seed or 5th seed. Doesn't matter at all to them. 

I wanted the Blazers to painfully miss the playoffs because I hate them ... but if they get that first round matchup with the Lakers? They can win a game or two. 

9 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I wanted the Blazers to painfully miss the playoffs because I hate them ... but if they get that first round matchup with the Lakers? They can win a game or two. 

With the way the Lakers are shooting the rock? They can win more than just a game or two lol. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

With the way the Lakers are shooting the rock? They can win more than just a game or two lol. 

bron will leave coast mode and handle business. but true. that surrounding cast is shaky 

4 minutes ago, champ11 said:

bron will leave coast mode and handle business. but true. that surrounding cast is shaky 

The thing is, he just looks a step slow himself. Maybe because they are an older team it is taking them some time to get their legs under them, but if he isn't DOMINANT, they are very beatable. But yeah, he's a guy you can give the benefit of doubt to for now. 

Y’all are forgetting that the solution to the lakers offensive woes is to play the rockets tonight. They will easily get 120 points and find a rhythm. 

westbrook is probably out tonight, with no Eric Gordon, it means double team harden every play and you can beat the rockets easily. 

37 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

We need the 4th or 5th seed. We can’t beat the clippers in a series, we might give the lakers a series. MDA needs conference finals at minimum to keep his job. 

5 hours ago, champ11 said:

Yeah, you still gotta take ingram. lets see MPJ play starters level minutes consistently.

Ingram is a much better creator right now. MPJ actually isn't that great at creating separation or getting to the rim 1v1. That will come....but right now he is an incredible situation with Jokic where he can take jumpers (he's always open because he's 7 feet tall lol), attack closeouts, and cut for easy lay ins. MPJ is also a SPECIAL rebounder. We just haven't seen many players with his type of talent, athleticism, and size, tbh. 

30 and 15. In his 3rd start. Crazy lol 

Creating 1 one 1 is so overrated. He can move without  the ball and shoot better than Ingram. And he uses the catch and shoot rip moves to set up his drives.. I know, small sample size, but he looks so much smoother.. Overall effectiveness = Porter. I also love a player that doesn't need X amount of touches to be good. And while MPJ is only really getting started and it is speculation on my part, I have never really seen Ingram establish any kind of consistency from game to game.. He just shows flashes.. He has done this for what 4 seasons now??  

Damn you Denver fans not backing me up... Again!! I am almost always (99.9%) right about these things..;)

Edited by resilient part 2