NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

stop it... need to mention Carson Edwards in this trade as well. Edwards over Ty easy..

Carsen was not part of that trade. 

We had the 32 pick, which I think we traded to IND in the Warren deal, the Cs drafted Carsen 33rd overall. 

9 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

lots of drama lol

Its noted how soft KAT is, and embiid is just kind of a ******. not a fan of eother guy, but it is kind of funny that  a guy who is as soft as KAT is (we all know butler hurt his feelings) is trying to play tough guy.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

All good, got enough the last five-six years from the squad to make up for a mediocre decade. 

I just hope you guys take LaMelo #1. 6'7" below-average athletes that shoot 15% from 3 are dominating in the NBA right now. 

27 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Anthony Edwards>James Wiseman

NBADraft.net told me this............

This could be the Warriors Duncan year. Skip a beat because of injuries, draft Wiseman, and then win a championship next year. Edwards is good but doesn't really fit with your group. Wiseman would give you guys a legit unicorn in the middle and piece to build around as Steph and Klay finish their careers. 

30 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Anthony Edwards>James Wiseman

NBADraft.net told me this............

As someone who has written for them, I wouldn't take that as gospel. That's solely based on Aran Smith's opinion.

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I just hope you guys take LaMelo #1. 6'7" below-average athletes that shoot 15% from 3 are dominating in the NBA right now. 

Dang, wonder if this man even makes it to the G-league................

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

This could be the Warriors Duncan year. Skip a beat because of injuries, draft Wiseman, and then win a championship next year. Edwards is good but doesn't really fit with your group. Wiseman would give you guys a legit unicorn in the middle and piece to build around as Steph and Klay finish their careers. 

Haven't watched any of the prospects yet, but if this man is a true unicorn, then bring him on!!!

Just now, Bullet Club said:

As someone who has written for them, I wouldn't take that as gospel. That's solely based on Aran Smith's opinion.

I'm kidding brotha, LIS I haven't watched ANY of them. I don't watch much college basketball anyways and only start following prospects as the draft process begins.

But hoping for a top 5 pick and picking a future all star to compliment the splash bros to make one more run at it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

You write from them? Now we know they have zero credibility. I was wondering why their scouting report says LaMelo Ball is a great shooter when he has shot 19% from 3 as a professional. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You write from them? Now we know they have zero credibility. I was wondering why their scouting report says LaMelo Ball is a great shooter when he has shot 19% from 3 as a professional. 

Lol. I wrote for them from around 2011-2014. It's been a while.