NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

3 hours ago, champ11 said:

That always felt like a pick that wasn't going to work out. Imagine if Orlando took SGA 

He's 21 years old. You can't teach his physical tools and they knew that he was a projecting coming into the league. When Rudy Gobert was 21 he averaged 2.3 points, 3.4 rebounds, 0.9 blocks and shot 48% FG. The Magic are clearly banking on upside and player development with guys like Fultz, Isaac, and Bamba. It's not going to happen overnight though. 

3 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Thats fair. I'm just sick of the Tatum talk honestly. You got guys saying he's better than Luka and guys saying he's a glorified role player and I'm sick of both opinions. 

And guys saying he's a chucker, which is the truth.

6 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Giannis is having a great season but he’s not winning MVP over harden if they both post their current stat lines and finish their current standings. He doesn’t win last year if he doesn’t get the #1 seed bounce. 

Oh right, PPGZ!!!!! is the be all, end all for Harden stans lol

• Like 1

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

You're trying to start a fight, its obvious and everyone sees through it. Its all good man, just feel bad for you.

I genuinely believe that Tatum is a chucker, I don't care to argue with you. Any time I say anything negative about the Celtics you guys try to diss Mitchell, it's comedy. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I genuinely believe that Tatum is a chucker, I don't care to argue with you. Any time I say anything negative about the Celtics you guys try to diss Mitchell, it's comedy. 

I can't imagine why people would be confrontational/argumentative with you.

Edited by MookieMonstah

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

People like to diss the Celtics because you have fans like @DoleINGout saying that Tatum is better than Doncic and Robert Williams is better than James Wiseman. With the super team you guys have you should go undefeated this year. 

You are so clueless and confused. @resilient part 2 said Tatum>Luka. And your attempt to say I called Williams > Wiseman obliterates any shred of credibility and respect I had left for you. Good luck with the Jazz this season.

Edited by DoleINGout

Just now, DoleINGout said:

You are so clueless and confused. @resilient part 2 Said Tatum>Luka. And you’re attempt to say I called Williams > Wiseman obliterates any shred of credibility and respect I had left for you. Good luck with the Jazz this season.

You said he's a comparable player. Wiseman is a unicorn level talent and you're comparing him to an average backup.