NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

7 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Make the "driver's seat" comment when he's actually having a better season than the current MVP. Thanks.

Giannis is having a great season but he’s not winning MVP over harden if they both post their current stat lines and finish their current standings. He doesn’t win last year if he doesn’t get the #1 seed bounce. 

9 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

See this is what I mean. You guys ignoring context with stuff like this is just as bad as some doofus saying Tatum is better than Luka. 

You both look like goobers

Those are ******* facts, man. I'm not getting sucked into y'all's stupid argument, but it is undeniable that stats are facts themselves. What they prove is up for debate.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Those are ******* facts, man. I'm not getting sucked into y'all's stupid argument, but it is undeniable that stats are facts themselves. What they prove is up for debate.

"Y'alls". One person is saying Tatum is better than Luka. I'm saying when you go on the opposite end of the spectrum and just ignore contexts of stats its just as bad. Both of you should just take a nap.

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

"Y'alls". One person is saying Tatum is better than Luka. I'm saying when you go on the opposite end of the spectrum and just ignore contexts of stats its just as bad. Both of you should just take a nap.

Oops.

I don't even know what's being argued here with you. You brought up an irrelevant point to my post and then tried to twist it into something else entirely.

The only point here is that stats are facts. That is indisputable. The other guy is trying to say otherwise. If he wants to argue how to interpret them then fine, that's what a debate is. However, my only point I'm making is that you can't twist a stat from being a fact.

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

Oops.

I don't even know what's being argued here with you. You brought up an irrelevant point to my post and then tried to twist it into something else entirely.

The only point here is that stats are facts. That is indisputable. The other guy is trying to say otherwise. If he wants to argue how to interpret them then fine, that's what a debate is. However, my only point I'm making is that you can't twist a stat from being a fact.

Thats fair. I'm just sick of the Tatum talk honestly. You got guys saying he's better than Luka and guys saying he's a glorified role player and I'm sick of both opinions. 

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

Thats fair. I'm just sick of the Tatum talk honestly. You got guys saying he's better than Luka and guys saying he's a glorified role player and I'm sick of both opinions. 

Perfectly fair. Expected in this long of a discussion though. People getting more entrenched in on their side, so they start exaggerating the hate towards the other.

Also probably trying to trigger people on purpose a little.

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Man what happened to mo bamba? He was suppose to be some next level new generation big he hasn’t done anything. 

That always felt like a pick that wasn't going to work out. Imagine if Orlando took SGA 

• Like 1

Portland needs to make some moves fast.

Kent Bazemore and Nassir Little for Andre Iguodala, Jae Crowder, Phoenix 2020 2nd Round Pick, and Portland 2021 2nd Round Pick.

Hassan Whiteside, Skal Labissiere, 2020 1st Round Pick and 2023 1st Round Pick for Blake Griffin or Kevin Love.

2 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Don’t fall into the trap again!!!

I'm so close.

He's been amazing. It's the playmaking that is most exciting. He's still shooting too much and his percentages will fall, but if he keeps up his playmaking then that's a huge step.

14 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I'm so close.

He's been amazing. It's the playmaking that is most exciting. He's still shooting too much and his percentages will fall, but if he keeps up his playmaking then that's a huge step.

His shot selection is much more appropriate. Instead of 30-35% of his shots being 10-23 ft that number has plummeted to 20%. He's taking more 3's and a more shots at or near the rim. He's playing solid defense too. He's always had top 5 potential. He finally looks like he cares.

4 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Man what happened to mo bamba? He was suppose to be some next level new generation big he hasn’t done anything. 

According to who? If people thought he was a next generational big, he wouldn't have fallen to #6.

Seems like he just hasn't improved whatsoever since day 1, still the same raw 7 footer. Good for some solid rebounding and rim protecting but nothing much else. Only 21 so still has a lot of time, although seeing his minutes drop is not a good sign.

3 hours ago, champ11 said:

That always felt like a pick that wasn't going to work out. Imagine if Orlando took SGA 

I’ll never understand why these teams in the current nba continue to take risks on raw 7 footers. Just because Krisaps worked out doesn’t mean everyone will. It’s very rare.