Schefter on Roquan Smith

WindyCity

2 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Not that I know of I'm just going off the report that he was behaving erratically the past few days leading up to the game.  Kind of reminds me of the Everson Griffen situation last year with the Vikings. I just hope it's nothing serious.

The thing is, it's so bizarre if this was the case because why would he be on the sideline? I know everyone's situation is different but man, if I was feeling off my employer wouldn't say "go ahead, head to the break room." I don't know

Just now, beardown3231 said:

The thing is, it's so bizarre if this was the case because why would he be on the sideline? I know everyone's situation is different but man, if I was feeling off my employer wouldn't say "go ahead, head to the break room." I don't know

Beats me. Only thing I can guess is that he wanted to be there to support his teammates.

One thing we know is that it was not for disciplinary reasons so it's not that bizarre to think he was allowed to sit on the sidelines during the game.

28 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Beats me. Only thing I can guess is that he wanted to be there to support his teammates.

One thing we know is that it was not for disciplinary reasons so it's not that bizarre to think he was allowed to sit on the sidelines during the game.

He is also in the front row of the locker room video.

It sounds like the team shut him down because of his weird behaviour, because if he shut himself down I doubt he would be right in the middle of the game on the sideline and locker room.

14 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

He is also in the front row of the locker room video.

It sounds like the team shut him down because of his weird behaviour, because if he shut himself down I doubt he would be right in the middle of the game on the sideline and locker room.

The club dub/Nagy speech one? I don't see Roquan in that

Just now, Heinz D. said:

Ahh, you're no fun!

Roquan is ...

entering priesthood/ministry and leaving football,

becoming trans. and wants to be addressed as 'they',

really mad about NFL racist history and refusing to play football any longer if he has to wear stripes, stripes are racist.  

This whole Roquan episode also shows how the whole culture of HH has been transformed.  Before Ryan Pace we would certainly have already found out what was going on.  There are ZERO leaks out of HH now.  The best info anyone can get right now is that he was "behaving erratically"

The only thing I'm fairly certain of at this point is that it's not criminal, disciplinary or substance.  Those we would certainly have info on that could come from the league.  

15 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

I think it's only going to come out, when the Bears AND Roquan decide to let it out.  If it truly is "personal" neither is under any obligation to let the cat out of the bag at any point.

But it will come out whether you want it to or not.  Reporters will never let it just go.  If you give them nothing then they will dig into every part of your life which can be way worse.  

• Like 1