GDT[Week 5]: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Green Bay Packers

canadaluvsdallas

2 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Wasn't the best throw but the defender did pull gallups head down. We don't know if Gallup rounded it off either. Let go man...you're annoying as hell.

Just stop. Every WR has to fight through coverage across the middle. Quincy misread it and threw it right to the other team. He’s been doing it all game.

It’s absolutely ridiculous that Heath got flagged for being next to Graham while he tripped, and Brown got flagged (Handing the Packers a touchdown) for getting hit in the back with a pass; and yet Gallup gets clubbed in the back of the head three times and there’s no flag whatsoever.

These refs are awful and they are absolutely impacting the game. Without being put in prime scoring position on the bogus Brown PI, and they actually call King for assault and battery, we could be heading towards a 7 point game. That is atrocious.

3 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

I think it was a misread. But King should've definitely got called for a flag

I revise my above post.  Gallup was mugged which disrupted the route and timing.  Heath gets flagged for a stumble.  Green Bay gets away with a mugging.

1 minute ago, plan9misfit said:

Just stop. Every WR has to fight through coverage across the middle. Quincy misread it and threw it right to the other team. He’s been doing it all game.

How can you say that wasn't illegal contact. You just need to stop. Even the booth ref called it. 

• Like 1