GDT 10/6/19 Week 5: 2-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 1-3 Pitsbirhg steels

DreamKid

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

You know though, as much as we keep saying we can't just target Andrews and Hollywood...it just keeps working. They get open, and nobody else does, and that's really all that matters.

I really don't get this complaint. We use Hurst. Had a couple screens. Everyone else can step up if they want targets.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Danand said:

On a drive where he found other receivers/TE's, it was back to back Andrews and Brown. If it works, don't fix it, but I am concerned Lamar is too focused on getting those two the ball.

Yup. Going to other guys will help Brown/Andrews get open. Good teams are going to take away at least one of those two at least 

Just now, wackywabbit said:

I really don't get this complaint. We use Hurst. Had a couple screens. Everyone else can step up if they want targets.

That's really my point here. Nobody else is stepping up. Look at the throws to Snead or anyone else, they're draped by defenders because they can't get open. Andrews and Brown get open, and as long as that holds up, keep throwing to them.