Fantasy Progress Thread

BayRaider

4 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I'm in 3 leagues...

6-1

5-2

3-4 

Feel pretty good about my playoff chances in all my leagues. The League I'm 3-4 in, I have the 3rd most points in the league. 

I did feel that way about my league....but injuries just destroyed any real hope I have. Just a plague on my season this year. I came out of the gate as a steam roller. Then injuries, had to make a couple of trades I didn't want to, and then more injuries....I am seriously having no luck whatsoever this season. At this point, I Have no faith that I'll win any more games this year lol. 

4-3, won last week by 2.6 and survived the dreaded stat corrections, why do we have to wait till Thursday(yahoo) for these?!

I'm playing the team with the worst record in my league, He has Diggs, Golladay and Stafford are the three who could ruin it for me this weekend. Diggs met his projected points so I'm ok with that. His RBs are DJ, Mixon and LeSean. On paper, I should win this but you never know.

I'm down 12.3 points with Boswell left to go. Not the greatest team management this week. 

Knew Keenan Allen was questionable but forgot to put him in my flex spot, started McLaurin there instead...So I had to pick up a WR just in case Allen was out so I picked up Westbrook who got me a big fat goose egg. If I would of put Keenan Allen in my flex I would of 100% subbed James White in for him, who got 7.9 points on my bench, so I would of only been down 4.4 points with my Kicker left to go. I would of liked my chances. 

In one league I’m 3-4....need Diontae Johnson to score 11 tonight to get a win. This team has been ravaged by injuries but the Pats D has helped me stay afloat lol. 

In my money league I’m about to be 13-3. You get a win or loss against your opponent but also you essentially play the weekly average score for another point

• Like 1

Won a shootout to get to 5-3 - finishing highest scorer on the backs of Saquon/Conner/Evans/Golladay to survive a Latavius Murray/Daniel Jones team that finished as 2nd highest scorer on the week. One of those weeks where you get to feel good about making the right lineup call - I benched Tyreek Hill for Evans at the last minute and I wouldn't have won my matchup without that. 

The way our league works, you get 20 dollars every week if you're highest scorer and if the lowest scorer doesn't produce a recap, then they also have to pay highest scorer 20 dollars, so having finished as top scorer a 3rd time with one of those also being a no-recap week, I'm nearly halfway to recouping the $200 in league dues before we even get to the playoffs.

Only big disappointment was not being able grab Jaylen Samuels off of waivers this week - ideally would have liked to grab him as a handcuff given how banged up Conner gets, but it's not a backbreaker or anything. If Conner doesn't end up being able to play next Sunday it just means I won't have to play roulette with benching one of Evans/Tyreek/Golladay which isn't the worst thing in the world. Matt Stafford just got dropped as well so I can now put in a low bid for him to try and stream him this week rather than playing Lamar against the Pats. 

AJ Green coming back into the fold is exciting as well even with the QB change - given he's basically my WR4, I feel like anything good I do get from him is just a bonus rather than having to rely on him. 

Current team - 5-3 record and 2nd in our 10 man league (top 4 qualify for playoffs) - I like where my team's at now so I'm not likely gonna make any other big moves, but if AJ does come back strong I might try to package him with Conner to get a high end RB1. 

QB: Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen (Allen will either be dropped for Stafford, or Alex Mattison if I don't win the Stafford bid)

RB: Saquon, Conner, Josh Jacobs, Jamaal Williams

WR: Mike Evans, Tyreek Hill, Kenny Golladay, AJ Green, Michael Gallup

TE: Kittle

K: Butker

D/ST: Bills 

Another week and I had to watch SNF and MNF. This is starting to get old.

I'm up six. I have Jabrill Peppers and my opponent has Dallas def.

Fun fact: He has two players that could of scored zero but they made the most of their ONE score(Darren Fells scored a TD on his only target/rec and Crosby nailed his only kick from fifty yards. That's 12.10 points)

2 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

High scoring match up I am in ... our matchup is  far and away the top weekly scorers.

I'll need Saquon and EE ... to have a combined 40 points tonight for a chance, as we both might go over 160 points each.

As someone who is playing the dallas def in a close game, I'm all for a shootout in NY. something like 31-30.