Slappers and Clappers vs Green Bay

textaz03

8 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Once again TOs absolutely killed us.  Dak definitely needs to change his sheets cause he shat the bed.  But don’t worry... he’ll play great against the jets next week.  And I guess we still have games against the redskins and giants to look forward to.  

The Giants will run the ball down our throats with a healthy Barkley in the lineup.

2 minutes ago, quiller said:

Sigh never mind no real legitimate discussion 

so why bother no one taking this serious 

Kind of hard to "take this serious" when it's the same 'ol same 'ol. Until this teams proves itself otherwise you'll continue to see these same responses. Not much to discuss legitimately when you have your *** handed to you. Not blaming the refs, but they had a negative hand in this.

Edited by HDsportsfan

2 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Not blaming the refs, but they had a negative hand in this.

I was watching the game with my son. After the BS pass interference against Brown, my son said something like "The Refs are killing us this game". At that point I responded "We are killing ourselves much more than the refs". 

I point that out to say, I had to repeat that statement about 15 more times before the game ended. 

We deserved to lose. But that was putrid. 

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

the 2 people with the longest current tenure here besides the Joneses are JG and LP. Clearly we can't with both.. who do we let go??

LP was perfect as usual, can’t say the same thing for JG. Can’t help it that Maher can’t hit the broad side of the barn

Refs didn't decide this game.   Don't let the score fool you.  The 10 point loss flatters Dallas. We got destroyed at home by an injury riddled Packers team.  We should all be very worried.  There's a lot of flash on this team.  I'm questioning if there is any substance.

Edited by Northland