Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You know who also assumed it was an actual report? Mwil did.

Yeah, I definitely did. He hurled a blatant accusation as though it was a hard claim. The only plausible explanations are:

A. Malf is scum

B. SwAg is lying, in which case, he eliminates one of the best Town players and "seals his fate", which wouldn't be the case, because he's the GODFATHER

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah, I definitely did. He hurled a blatant accusation as though it was a hard claim. The only plausible explanations are:

A. Malf is scum

B. SwAg is lying, in which case, he eliminates one of the best Town players and "seals his fate", which wouldn't be the case, because he's the GODFATHER

I did not take it as an accusation of a hard claim at all. I took it as Swag saying Malf is scum. That's how he always presents his reads, he says them as statements of fact rather than I think maybe so and so is ***. And those are not at all the only two explanations and you know this. You are trying to overly simplify the narrative here.

Just now, rackcs said:

I did not take it as an accusation of a hard claim at all. I took it as Swag saying Malf is scum. That's how he always presents his reads, he says them as statements of fact rather than I think maybe so and so is ***. And those are not at all the only two explanations and you know this. You are trying to overly simplify the narrative here.

In my defense, I'm not fluent in Pirate.

Also, I'm currently paranoid.

One of or multiple of Swag/Malf/Touch are scum. 

I don't think that Touch is.

• Like 1