Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

Call it a bastard role if you want.  

The role describes is unequivocally a variant of a Vigilante and it is a weakened version, which happens to fit the flavor.

The abductor is the only one with details of the person’s alignment, and that information dies with the abductor if they choose not to divulge it.

It is a mechanic to control the power of the vigilante, and we had such a fine chat last game about informal balancing, it’s striking that it escapes you now when relevant.

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm not even going to humor responding to Mwil any further. He's clearly scum. If yall don't join me in lynching him today, that's on you. If you can't scumread him based on this day alone and how his claim is spiraling out of control, as he's desperately trying to discredit me, you aren't very good at this game.

Mwil lock @Dome

34 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Dome LOCK NACHO

32 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Dome

LOCK MWIL

Yaaaaarg!!!

I admire the enthusiasm, mateys!

VC

2 MWil - [nacho], [orca]
1 nacho - [mwil]

19 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Only Mwil would say that and he's scum.

Also how inconvenient for scum team that I'm basically clear town. How inconvenient indeed. Otherwise, you're right, I'd be an easy push for them.

I have no idea about squire12 right now. I don't trust the timing of the revealed tricorder nor do I like the argument that we should be lynching inside the tricorder just for its own sake - from my perspective, the tricorder seems like it is being used by the scum faction to get town to lynch a few town players and sacrifice whoever their partner is on it when the time comes, or was fabricated to get heat off of the Mwil/Swag connection at worst.

Orca and Pickle have some failings but I wouldn't call trolling one of them. I really don't like how you're dismissing their suspicions as mere trolling - it avoids you from putting your money where your mouth is: if you think they're acting like scum, call them scum. If you disagree with them, tell them why.

I don't mind that you didn't come to the same conclusion about Mwil as me. The part I don't like is dismissing and ignoring that argument without even addressing it. Because it's definitely a legitimate view.

Mwil is not the only person who thought you were scum yesterday. Multiple other people said they thought you were scum. I say Pickle and Orca are trolling because they are clearly not reading and/or comprehending what is being said in the thread and then flinging their **** around anyways. Then when you respond why they're wrong they ask you to tell them things that have already been discussed ad nauseam. It's ridiculous and I'm not going to waste my time when they refuse to do the same amount of work everyone else does. But by all means, hitch your wagon to two people who don't even know half of the information that's actually in the thread.

Just now, SwAg said:

Oh yeah?  And what’s different from last game?

Last game he bussed the **** out of the whole time to keep himself alive. He definitely didn't stick his neck out

16 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm a mason with Nazgul if it wasn't obvious enough by now.

Yes, it was obvious. Unlike Pickle and Orca, the rest of us are reading.

10 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I certainly don't dismiss someone who doesn't agree with my conclusions as trolling, that's for sure.

I'm not saying they're trolling for coming to different conclusions than me. I'm saying they're trolling because they are blatantly trolling by not reading the thread. I've been saying they're trolling since early day 2, it has nothing to do with our conclusions on mwil.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@rackcs im curious why you didnt protect someone more clear townie like touch

After last game I think keeping Swag alive is one of the more important things to do as town. It's why I tried to switch to him night 1, I figured that even if I blocked his role he was still valuable alive.

Just now, rackcs said:

Mwil is not the only person who thought you were scum yesterday. Multiple other people said they thought you were scum. I say Pickle and Orca are trolling because they are clearly not reading and/or comprehending what is being said in the thread and then flinging their **** around anyways. Then when you respond why they're wrong they ask you to tell them things that have already been discussed ad nauseam. It's ridiculous and I'm not going to waste my time when they refuse to do the same amount of work everyone else does. But by all means, hitch your wagon to two people who don't even know half of the information that's actually in the thread.

Last game he bussed the **** out of the whole time to keep himself alive. He definitely didn't stick his neck out

I'm not saying they're trolling for coming to different conclusions than me. I'm saying they're trolling because they are blatantly trolling by not reading the thread. I've been saying they're trolling since early day 2, it has nothing to do with our conclusions on mwil.

After last game I think keeping Swag alive is one of the more important things to do as town. It's why I tried to switch to him night 1, I figured that even if I blocked his role he was still valuable alive.

I said Day 1. Not yesterday (Day 2). You said others would say the same. The only one who thought I was scum Day 1 was Mwil.

Not that it matters much.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Lmao...I'm the one not reading xD

Racks: I jailed Swag...touch is lying 100%

Bcb: liar

Racks: oops I didnt read my PM right lmao

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

He had no risk of being killed except by the vig...so why would you protect swag? 

So what I be seein' is that Mwil says he offed a single scallywag. and he meant to nab another but he be blocked somehow. Aye?

So now, we be seeing everyone gettin' bent outta shape because...

And what be the deal as of now with the tricorder?

So Racks now be comin' to the defense of Mwil and blockin out Orca n' Pickle.

And I don't know which way be up or which way be down anymore.