Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

then it doesnt matter.

rag first imo

It doesn't matter what we think.

Orca and Naz are basically playing for the other team.

Rick no one knows what's going on his head.

MWil senselessly locked his vote on Nacho to make sure he gets himself killed apparently.

You need strict loyalty on a vote to get where we need, and even then I don't think we can.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’m sorry that I’m not sorry. Nacho is scum and needs eliminated now. Rags is only probably scum. Naz and BCB are higher on my list anyway.

Nacho cleared by Naz

BCB clears Nacho

Nacho vouches for BCB

REALLY hard to figure out...

When did I clear nacho? 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’m sorry that I’m not sorry. Nacho is scum and needs eliminated now. Rags is only probably scum. Naz and BCB are higher on my list anyway.

Nacho cleared by Naz

BCB clears Nacho

Nacho vouches for BCB

REALLY hard to figure out...

No, it was an objectively dumb play made out of emotion.

Just now, SwAg said:

It doesn't matter what we think.

Orca and Naz are basically playing for the other team.

Rick no one knows what's going on his head.

MWil senselessly locked his vote on Nacho to make sure he gets himself killed apparently.

You need strict loyalty on a vote to get where we need, and even then I don't think we can.

rag/bcb could bus each other.

that could help

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Well that's extremely disappointing

You always hate to get told that your move fails.

I assume that someone redirected me from Nacho to Touch because he "disappeared", although the language used is the same as ET's writeup, which was different than Butters, but all I was told is that my move failed.

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I wasn't privy to that information. I was told my move failed, which means one of the following:

1. A thief stole my ability and has that information on Touch (unlikely)

2. I was redirected from stupid Town that thought I was scum to Touch who they thought was also scum (unlikely)

3. I was redirected from stupid Town that thought I was Town to Touch who they thought was scum (unlikely)

4. I was redirected from scum that knows I got Butters (I was spotted with him two nights ago from some of the crew) to Touch, who they knew was Town and one of our best players left

LOL

Tell me where I claimed JANITOR?

@TheKillerNacho I claimed vig.

I didn't GET a token. I TOOK a token. 

2 Shot janitor/vig to be precise. Unfortunately I'm all out. Then again, when you and tweedle dumb lead my plank walking and I flip/so does Butters, I like Town's chances. 

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

2 shot janitor vig, but it's funny that you already knew that. 

Considering I was followed the night I took Butters, there was AT LEAST 1 other person that knew, but I kept that under wraps for a reason. Getting blocked/assuming redirected based upon the disappearance writeup on Touch N2 confirms a lot in that regard. 

I was told that SOME of the crew followed me, but I hid behind some crates.

As for whether I was redirected or not, that's pure speculation. I was just told "move failed" and that I don't have any more on my 2 shot vig/jan, nor was I informed of Touch's alignment.

However, NACHO already knows that. 

COULD also be a thief mechanic or it could be that someone redirected Nacho and Touch, not necessarily me.

I didn't know the player. I knew, based upon my PM, that SOME of the crew followed me. Some means multiple...and there are multiple people pushing me that have been for the last 24+ hours since Butters disappeared. 

BREAD CRUMBS Malf

2 shot janitor vig.

The player I hit will only be known to me until after I'm gone...in which case, they'll flip, along with me.

LONG LIVE CAPTAIN DOME

For those that can't read.

THIS is what I know. I don't KNOW if I hit Touch or if there's a scum janitor mechanic (likely).

It's probably likely that scum blocked me and janitored Touch themselves.

The language used for Touch is more similar to ET (slipped getting too close) than it was for Butters.

@bcb1213 read these.  especially the last one (2 hours after the first).  He still claims he doesn't know if he hit touch or not

For what it's worth; I'm not discrediting the stupid tricorder thing.
It could still very much be correct.

MWil just hates the Captain. All there is to it. 
Fealty to Captain Dome or walk the plank. I don't even recall MWil talking once about our great lives at sea.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@bcb1213 read these.  especially the last one (2 hours after the first).  He still claims he doesn't know if he hit touch or not

You’re kinda misinterpreting what he said. 

He is the Janitor Vig.  He targeted Nacho. He was told his move failed.  Then upon seeing the write-up assumed he was redirected.  It contemporaneously makes sense.  You cannot honestly think the scum play is claiming that out the gate.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

For what it's worth; I'm not discrediting the stupid tricorder thing.
It could still very much be correct.

MWil just hates the Captain. All there is to it. 
Fealty to Captain Dome or walk the plank. I don't even recall MWil talking once about our great lives at sea.

Fealty is feudalism dude

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Tbh this sounds more like a SK flailing around but we know that can't be it cause he' is /was aligned with swag and I highly doubt swag doesn't slap him silly in chat if they were both scum