"Your move failed"

Really..... I didnt see you there 🤔🤔

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i watched rack last night 

bcb visisted rack

I got a guilty 

You didn't visit him 

Err I mean I saw him at rack 

Holy cow now we have two guys claiming watching abilities. It's like a repeat of this day one multiple jailing that I of course called out correctly as fake 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I got a guilty 

You didn't visit him 

Err I mean I saw him at rack 

Holy cow now we have two guys claiming watching abilities. It's like a repeat of this day one multiple jailing that I of course called out correctly as fake 

Hey now...I called it as fake...you just had the info that Racks was lying about who he jailed lol

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

But you cant say Nacho steering on llama and tugboat confirm he is scum with them

Then ignore he first did it with you and say it means nothing

And you are spinning again...Nacho has never wanted to go after you imo. He wants Mwil. So he steered me away from you mutiple times

Not really.  It's different.  He has a vested interest in at least one of them being alive, who I think is Llama.  The vested interest is that they are aligned.  He also has a vested interest in me being alive, which is that it gives him (1) cover to fixate on one aspect of the game, while abstaining from most others, and (2) something to keep you unfocused on the big picture of the game because you're liable to get tunnel vision when I'm involved.

As long as I am alive, he can push for the mislynch of MWil and you will remain distracted.  That is what he wants since you already demonstrated you're the Mason more likely to frustrate his purpose since you were skeptical on issues that deeply affect him.